Twilight

Forms~~~~~~~~~~
Name-
Age-
Species-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Home-
Appearance-
Personality-
Job-
Powers-
Skills-
Family-
Friends-
Enemies-
Crush-
Pets-
Backstory-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Other-

My OC~~~~~~~~~~
Name-Florence June Cullen
Age-Appears 22ish
Species-Vampire
Gender-Female
Sexuality-Straight
Home-The Cullen Residence in Forks
Appearance-

Personality-Calm, Motherly, Brave, Protective, Secretive, Determined, Blunt, Stubborn, Impulsive, PerfectionistJob-PhotographerPowers-Hypnotic PowersSkills-Besides her special ability she's a skilled painter

Job-Photographer
Powers-Hypnotic Powers
Skills-Besides her special ability she's a skilled painter .
Family-She doesn't remember her family before she turned so the Cullens remain her family now.
Friends-Carlisle , Charlie , Emmett , Rosealie, Jasper , Alice , Edward , Bella , Alistair, Garrett
Enemies-Any of them Volturi , the werewolves for a while
Crush- Carlisle Cullen

 Friends-Carlisle , Charlie , Emmett , Rosealie, Jasper , Alice , Edward , Bella , Alistair, Garrett Enemies-Any of them Volturi , the werewolves for a while Crush- Carlisle Cullen

Pets-None
Backstory-Florence was born long ago , living a normal life in Italy , her parents moved there to escape family in the states . She grew up in Italy , learning both languages , sadly around the age of 23 she caught a deathly illness . She was in a hospital bedridden for a long time , that's when Carlisle found her . She was one of the only sick patients that talked with him , he found her so enchanting . She lasted longer than the doctors imagined , almost a year which gave them a lot of time together . He decided one night , a night she was going to perish , he decided to bite her . She was turned into a vampire. Horrified about leaving her family she was angry , going into hiding with Carlisle not far behind to watch over her . She eventually accepted her fate after a couple weeks on her own , to her knowledge . She found him and he started helping her become her new self . She loved him back just never had the guts to tell him , finally she left with him and they quickly fell deeper in love . She kissed her family but loved Carlisle and her new life . She was the one to suggest adopting the newer vampires he turned , the younger ones . She adored all of them as their family grew , she always wanted to be a mother after all . When they moved to Forks she decided to get a job in this town , there was something different about this town , she decided to do photography , she loved it as a child and this place had so much landscape why not? She was happy with their family , thats when Bella showed up . She knew from the moment she saw her that she was special . She took the girl under her wing , taking care of her almost like another daughter .
Likes-Sunsets , Blood , Baseball , Warm Blankets
Dislikes-Dogs , Fire , Garlic , School
Other-She's been with Carlisle the longest and helped him travel .