Slasher

Forms~~~~~~~~~~
Name-
Nickname-
Age-
Sexuality-
Home-
Personality-
Appearance-
Special Attributes-
Crush/Spouse-
Children-
Movies-
Friends-
Family-
Enemies-
Pets-
Do they help kill or not-
Backstory-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Other-

My OCs~~~~~~~~~~
Name-Cora Diana Hewitt
Nickname-Cory , Princess , Weakling
Age- 27
Sexuality-Straight
Home-Hewitt Household
Personality- Stubborn , squeamish, scaredy cat , loving , affectionate , innocent , gentle , understanding , gullible , naive
Appearance-

My OCs~~~~~~~~~~Name-Cora Diana Hewitt Nickname-Cory , Princess , Weakling Age- 27Sexuality-Straight Home-Hewitt HouseholdPersonality- Stubborn , squeamish, scaredy cat , loving , affectionate , innocent , gentle , understanding , gullible , naive...

Special Physical Attributes-None
Crush/Spouse-Leatherface ( Thomas Hewitt )

Children- NoneMovies-The Texas Chainsaw Massacre , The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning Friends-Hoyt , Thomas , Monty , Luda Mae Family-None Left Alive Enemies-Everyone but the Hewitt family Pets- None sadly Do they help kill or not- Not all...

Children- None
Movies-The Texas Chainsaw Massacre , The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
Friends-Hoyt , Thomas , Monty , Luda Mae
Family-None Left Alive
Enemies-Everyone but the Hewitt family
Pets- None sadly
Do they help kill or not- Not allowed
Backstory- Her mother was a single parent and always took good care of her one child . She babied her daughter and taught her to always accept everybody , she was a nurse so obviously she wanted her daughter to help people . When she grew up her mother became very ill and she had to take care of her . After about a year her mother passed on and Cora was left all alone . She wandered and was homeless for a long while until she stumbled onto the Hewitts property . She was captured and was going to be slaughtered but the girl was so accepting and even tried understanding the kidnappers . Thomas was even confused when she tried touching his hand to calm him down . Thomas found himself not wanting to hurt her more and more each day . Luda Mae of course knew what was happening and she decided to test Cora . One day she let the girl free 'accidentally' and the girl stayed around . She was ready to go see her mother in heaven if that's what was planned for her or help these people . It was a win win either way . She stayed of course and tried understanding all of the family better and soon enough Thomas fell head over heels for her . Hey never officially got married but she took on their last name anyways .
Likes- Heat , candy , blankets , cuddling , candles
Dislikes-Snow , blood , salty foods , hiking , murder
Other-She liked being the youngest .

Name-Scarlett Via Blues
Nickname-Red , Merida , Mime
Age- 29
Sexuality-Straight
Home-A cabin in Camp Crystal Lake
Personality- Bubbly , reckless , clueless , loving , childish , playful , protective , adventurous, curious
Appearance-