04 | work together

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘒 𝘛𝘖𝘎𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙

━━━ AFTER THE DISASTER ENDING TO THE PARTY, TONY HAD SCOOPED UP ALL THE PIECES OF THE LEFT BEHIND ULTRON ROBOT ALONG WITH BRUCE AND USHERED THE TEAM AND THE MCCALL PACK INTO THE LAB SANS THOR WHO HAD STALKED OFF. Everyone spread out as their minds whizzed with all their thoughts and questions on what the hell had just happened back in the party area. One second they were laughing and joking about as they got to know each other more, and then the next second they were fighting off robots. It was like a never ending domino effect when it came to Meilani and facing random dramas when she least expected them.

Steve exhaled heavily, rubbing a hand over his forehead in stress while Tony and Bruce inspected over the left over pieces from Ultron. He looked incredibly stressed and Meilani could practically smell the sour scent of the air of his nerves. She placed a comforting hand on his bicep where she sat on the lab table that leant against and offered him a small smile to show him that everything would be okay. Even though Meilani didn't really know if things would actually be okay.

"All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out. He used the internet as an escape hatch," Bruce announced to the team, though more so Tony than anyone else. His voice was forlorn and sad, clearly upset over the loss of everything he and Tony had been working on when it came to Ultron. A secret project of sorts considering no one else on the team besides Bruce had even known that this Ultron had even existed. It was still a wonder how Ultron had even gained the power he did in the first place.