07 | night of fury

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘜𝘙𝘠

━━━ NICK FURY LOOKED LIKE THE TYPE OF GUY YOU REALLY DID NOT WANT TO MESS WITH. He was fairly tall with dark skin and an eyepatch that covered his one eye, making Meilani silently wonder what happened to that eye. Fury had this aura around him that just screamed dominance and power and Meilani wasn't even surprised when Steve had mentioned to Meilani outside that Nick Fury was the head of SHIELD. It was an organization that was supposed to keep the United States safe from any sort of threat with SHIELD ( Strategic Homeland Interventions, Enforcement and Logistics Division as also explained by Steve ) having many super powerful weapons and had great military power within its walls. 

Everyone — minus Bruce, Adrian and Stiles who were all still aboard the aircraft that the Avengers came in so Bruce could use the minor tools in there to check out Stiles' current predicament — had gathered around in Clint's conjoined kitchen and living room area to hear what Nick Fury had to say to them. He'd been tipped off to what happened with Ultron and, judging by the tense air that settled in the room, Nick wasn't about to deliver any of them any sort of good news. Not that Meilani ever expected good news anymore after all the trials and tribulations she'd been through as both a wolf and a true alpha.