Chapter 9

I woke up confused as to why I couldn't roll over and why I felt a weight slightly on top of me.  I opened my eyes to see an arm lazily draped over me. All the memories of last night flooded my mind. I couldn't believe that Melroy and I had sex. I carefully escaped his grip and tiptoed my way into my bathroom to shower. I turned the shower on hoping he wasn't a light sleeper and the sound of the water wouldn't wake him up. Once the water was hot to the touch I slipped into shower.

"Oh my god!" I yelled jumping when he wrapped his arms around me.

"You weren't really going to shower without me where you?" He pouted turning me around.

"What are you doing?" I laughed at him letting him pull me in close.

"I have to go to work." He said in between kisses. "And saving water is great for the environment"

"Is that so?"

"Very much so but in order for this to work we need to turn this down." He reached for the knob but I grabbed his hand.

"You hijacked MY shower in MY bathroom," I eyed him carefully  "water stays this hot."

"Ugh fine just this once." His lips humming against my skin.

"You think there's going to be more than once?" I asked not sure why I found his cockiness surprising since he's always like this.

"Well I'm hoping. Wait does last night count as one or two?" He smirked.

"Jeremy!" I hit his arm mouth open.

"It's a serious question." He shrugged his shoulders then gently moved me so he could get under the water.

I got out of the shower first and brushed my hair while he continued to shower. He stepped up and shook his hair out flinging water everywhere causing me to glare at him.

"Sorry." He smiled walking over to me. "So" he kissed my neck a couple of times. "Round three?" He looked at me through the mirror taking the hair brush from me and placing it back onto the counter.

"Don't you have work?" I raised an eyebrow at him walking into my room.

"I have," he grabbed his phone to check the time "a little over an hour." He unplugged my phone and plugged his phone in.

"Hmm okay." I smiled climbing onto my bed and pulling him over to me.

-

"Alright I gotta go before I'm late." He slipped his suite jacket back on and fixed his hair in my mirror.

"Blooms going to have your ass isn't he?" I asked pulling the blanket up so I could sit up and look at him.

"If he finds out but he won't because I don't plan on telling anyone." He leaned up against the wall watching me get up. "You can lose the blanket. No need to be shy around me anymore." He teased licking his lips at me. I could feel my face turning pink and I tried to cover it while getting dressed.

"Come on." I huffed walking by him but he grabbed me pulling me back.

"Shows over, I know you like me." He laughed kissing me. I never wanted this to end honestly. The feeling this boy gave me just by being in the same room as me was intoxicating. The feeling I got when he touched me was addictive. I wanted more and more of him.

"Hmm wouldn't you like that?"

"I would. Listen be careful Al okay?" His tone changing while he adapted a serious look.

"Oh no don't be getting all mushy on me now, Melroy." I stuck my tongue out fake gagging.

"I'm serious Alana, be careful. You know how to reach to me if anything happens again."