Chapter 19

As soon as my arm was twisted behind my back I knew exactly who it was and stopped fighting. I dropped the knife so he would let go of my arm.

"Go away." I huffed pulling away from him not daring to look to him. I picked up my sunglasses and hat that fell in the struggle.

"I'm suppose to arrest you." He sighed walking so he now stood in front of me but still I didn't look at him.

"Then do it." I was cold to him.

"Why'd you run?" He stepped closer but I stepped back.

"Arrest me or don't." I spat picking up the knife and closing it. I shoved it back in my pocket. I just knew he wasn't going to actually arrest me.

"Your hair is so different." He whispered going to touch my hair but I slapped his hand away and finally looked to him. His face displaying so much hurt.

"Move or cuff me Agent." I tried to walk away hitting my arm against his.

"Al," he lightly grabbed me "I really can't let you go."

"I don't have time for this." I was annoyed. He wasn't going to arrest me he would have by now and I didn't wanna sit here and talk with him.

"Why? Are you meeting him? Where are you going?" He fired questions at me.

"Stop. We aren't getting into this."

"Come on." He laced our fingers together and started to pull me toward the van.

"Are you freakin crazy?" I yelled at him yanking my hand away from him but then lowering my voice and frantically looking around. "He has no idea what I look like right now and you're going to ruin it!" I hit his arm.

"I'm sorry. Please just come to the van without a fight." He pleaded.

"I can't do that Melroy." I crossed my arms.

"Alana I'm begging."

"And I'm ignoring it." I sassed.

He took a deep breathe rubbing his forehead before looking dead in the eyes. "Fine the hard way it is." His voice stern. Not even skipping a beat and he had scooped me up and thrown me over his shoulder.

"Put me down." I huffed hitting his back and trying to squirm to make it difficult for him to carry me but it was no use. He was so much stronger than me. As we got closer to the van the door slide open and he placed me in climbing in after me and shutting the door tight.

"This is kidnapping which is very illegal Mr. FBI."  I spat moving away from him.

"I can read you your rights then." He raised an eyebrow at me.  "Then pat you down." He winked.

Someone let out a small cough from the front and that's when I noticed he was with Smith. The last person I wanted to see working with him right now. I was jealous, the green monster lurking just under my skin waiting to surface but instead I just rolled my eyes and took a deep breathe.

"Or we could all stop acting like children and be adults. Just a thought." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm not the one who picked someone up and threw them in a van against their Will." I eyed Jeremy.

"Ah but I didn't throw you I placed you. Surely you remember what it's like when I throw you down." He licked his lips.

"Ew knock it off before I arrest the both of you." Smith gagged starting the van up.

"No ones being arrested calm down." He chuckled.

We drove around for a bit Jeremy and Smith occasionally saying things to each other. I on the other hand just sat in the corner with a pout sometimes side eying Jeremy when I'd catch him smiling at me.