The Mistake

Y/N in her anger started walking towards Kirishima and went to grab his wrist. But this was a mistake. As soon as Y/N gripped Kirishima's wrist he hardened it, cutting your hand. Kirishima was just as surprised as you were and a single tear fell from his crimson eyes. "I think it would be best if your mother picked you up." Y/N said quietly while going for the first aid kit in the kitchen. You know how much he dispised his mom but you considered it and you thought that this would be the best thing for the 2 of you. So you called. It was the first time she was contacted by you or her son. When she finally picked up the phone and answered you just asked her to come to your house address and that it was important. Within an hour she was there. When she saw her son for the first time; since their big blowup when he was a teenager to be exact. " Okay this must be pretty bad if I was called to come here." She said warily. "We have been fighting recently Mrs. Kirishima" Y/N explained. "Ah" exclaimed Mrs. Kirishima. "Y-yeah and we think it would be a good idea if we took a break." Whispered Kirishima. After a while of Mrs. Kirishima searching the two of you with her eyes for clues as to what happened she noticed the blood stained bandages wrapped clumsily around Y/N hand. "Really Eijiro, this is how you treat her." She said sounding very disappointed. "He didn't mean to do it ma'am it was my fault fo-" you were cut off by Mr. Kirishima who was forced by his wife to stay on the porch. "That's no excuse. Eijiro you and I both know that is no way to treat a woman." "Yes sir. I know" Kirishima whispers quietly. After a few minutes of packing up Kirishima's clothes into their pickup truck he was gone.