"I'm pregnant"

Kirishima looked at you in anticipation and fear. "Eijiro I hope you know that I love you. But I have another that I am going to love just as much as you." "A-And who's that Y-Y/N?" Kirishima said wearily. "You looked him dead in the eyes with a serious look that you managed to muster from how cute he looked. "Their going to call me mommy...and their going to call you daddy." You said as tears slowly started to form in Kirishima's eyes. His look instantly darkened. He licked his lips, "H-how long have you known...?" "I've known since the day before our blowup... not even Kaminari or Sero know about it." Kirishim instantly relaxed as tears were now gushing out of his eyes "So you're..." "Yes Eijiro, I'm Pregnant." You whispered as you kissed his tears away. He instantly felt guilty about what he had done that night. "I'm so sorry I called you that... and for the scar I caused on your hand." "Eijiro this is just something that happened by accident and even though I'm still mad about that..." you trailed off as he instantly put the hand with he scar to his lips as if to kiss away the scar he had caused. And he looked you right in the eye as he did so. You were struck speechless by the action but you were glad he was still as goofy as ever. While you and Kirishima were making up for lost time his parents left. Neither of you realized this. "And I'm sorry to you too." He whispered while holding his cheek to the bulge in your belly looking at the baby that would soon come into this world.