A Secret

Y/N looked at Mrs. Kirishima with tired eyes. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable sweetie." Mrs. Kirishima said. "N-No it's fine. Its fine." Y/N said. "Its just it got me thinking when you said you were thinking about 'future grandbabies'." "What do you mean sweetie?" Mrs. Kirishima asked quizzically. "I took a test and umm..." Y/N said. "Oh don't tell me." Mrs. Kirishima said. Y/N had tears rolling down her cheeks. "Yep... A pregnancy test." "Oh my goodness." Mrs. Kirishima started to cry as well. "You're pregnant aren't you Y/N." Y/N nodded her head slowly. A small smile spread across Mrs. Kirishima's face. "Did you tell Eijiro yet?" "No..." Y/N said. "I didn't want him to get mad and force me to get an abortion." "Oh honey, he wouldn't do that. He might seem the type who would do that but he wouldn't force you to get an abortion." Mrs. Kirishima said. "I still don't want him to know until this is over." Y/N said "I won't tell him sweetie." Mrs. Kirishima said. Mrs. Kirishima and Y/N spent the next 20 solid minutes looking up baby names until Mrs. Kirishima had to leave. As soon as Mrs. Kirishima got into her blue Volvo she texted her husband that it was time for Kirishima to go back to Y/N. Kirishima was in the basement punching his old punching bag from Highschool. He was just about land another forceful punch to the punching bag when Mr. Kirishima came down telling him to pack up and come upstairs. Kirishima didn't think much of it so he did as he was told and went upstairs with his bags of clothes. Mr. Kirishima told him to sit in the chair next to him. "I want you to know that your mother has missed you for the past 4 years that you've been gone." "Yeah I've missed her too but..." "But nothing Eijiro. You've always been all about being manly, well being manly is owning up to your mistakes, and you haven't done that in a while from what I heard from Y/N." Kirishima instantly tensed. She said that you normally during arguments would go out to a bar with Mina and Bakugou. Now how true that is I don-" "It's true..." Kirishima sighed. "I know I shouldn't have done that but I didn't know what else to do." "Eijiro she loves you more than you think. She told me that everytime you walk into a room with your natural hair before you dye it she cant help but wish you would go a while longer like that." " Yeah, I know. One time she hid the dye for about a week before I found it." Kirishima chuckled. A couple minutes after reminiscing all the good moments Kirishima had with Y/n, Mrs. Kirishima walked in.