Reunion

"I hope you know that your girlfriend misses you something fierce." Mrs. K said. " I've missed her too Eijiro thought. Mr. K nudged Kirishima in the arm. "Well?" Mr. K asked. "Oh right... Mom?" Kirishima started. "I'm sorry that I didn't reach out to you sooner. I guess I was just-" he was silenced by a hug. "I forgave you long ago Eijiro." Mrs. K sobbed. Kirishima returned the hug. "Okay can you tell me why I had to pack up?" "I thought you would have guessed by now Eijiro." Mr. K said. "Is it what I think it means?" Kirishima said sarcastically. "Well if it's that you can go see your girlfriend again than that's a yes" Mrs. K said. Kirishima's face instantly brightened. After The Kiri family made back to yours and Kirishima's house they found you sitting on the porch with your hand on your stomach. Kirishima of course didnt realize this and he instantly ran up the pavement to meet you on the porch. You were looking up at him with somber eyes. You got up slowly but he instantly gave you the best hug you've had since you've been apart. You gladly returned the hug glad that you could feel his warmth. Mrs. K started to walk up the pavement to the porch along with her husband. She gave you a look that signaled that with time you would have to tell him you couldn't hide it much longer with the baggy pants and shirts. Your belly was already quite swollen. Though it had only been a month and a half since you found out. You knew that Eijiro wasn't the type to force you into anything but the thought still loomed that for some reason he would make you have an abortion. You gave her a light smile and a nod. She understood that you were going to tell him. You asked Eijiro to sit down for what you were about to tell him. He feared that you were going to break up with him for what he had done and what happened the past few months before your break.