A story

For the next few days Y/N spent watching videos she had on her phone of kirishima and her. It was useless to text or call each other because you both had to ignore it anyway. So you both just wrote notes, read books, watched videos, movies, etc. Neither of you liked this but you both knew that this needed to happen. So neither of you complained. After about a week or so Mrs. Kirishima or Mr. Kirishima would visit you for about an hour at a time. This time though was a little different with Mrs. Kirshima, she asked you if you knew why Eijiro didn't want to be around her for so long. Granted the thought did cross your mind once or twice... or a few hundred times you didn't ask for fear it would bring up a bad memory, you asked her to tell you. "Well" she started "it happened when he was around 17 or 18 when it was time for him to find a new place. All I told him was that he needed to get at least 200,000€ before he found a place. At first he was all into it but after he got the money he went to go and look for a place to rent for a while. But it was in a really bad area. There were a couple gangs living nearby and a bunch of low class villains. When he went to show us the place he told me not to freak out and I had no idea what he was talking about. After we got to the house I knew that something was terribly wrong with the neighborhood. I could feel every eye watching us. And when he showed us the livingroom he said it wasn't much but he could fix it up. It was so filthy and it stunk so badly to the point I felt like I was about to pass out." "Oh my god" y/n said. "I was trying to hold it together but it only got worse. The kitchen was a nice size but there was bird poop on the windows, rat poop on the floor in the corners. I was scared to go any further. But he looked so proud, I didn't want to burst his bubble. I know that he worked hard and that he could fix the place up. It's just when he told me about you I instantly thought about the future grandbabies safety. And I tried to be calm about it when asking him how long he was planning to stay there for. He said as long as he needed to until he got enough money to move and find another place. But when he asked me why I had asked that I was kind of embarrassed to say it out loud to him. But he wanted to know so I-I told him that I was worried for his future children's safety. He completely took it the wrong way ofcourse. He started asking even more questions like why would I have a kid in a place as bad as this? Why would anyone have a kid on these streets? I wanted to explain but I just couldn't so me and my husband got back into the pickup and went back home. I tried contacting him a couple of weeks later on a few internet platforms but he blocked me and we never spoke since."