Chapter 5: We Want To Leave....

Hello and welcome back finally to A New Save(Redux), I know this took a lot longer than any of us anticipated, but hey we finally made it back to this story instead of outright forgetting it and moving on, due to re-watching JackSepticEye's playthrough of the game, I was further inspired to continue writing this story. Additionally stay tuned because this week will also contain the long awaited and highly demanded for Yang's lemon for Warped Reality, alongside that will be a return to some other stories alongside some updates to newer ones, so stay tuned for those. Anyway I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y,N POV, Location: Toriel's House

*As the sounds of faint glurbling, ribbit's, and occasional tears come from the residents outside, Y,N's eyes flutter open from the wonderful sleep he had. Y,N looked up and smirked as he still saw Toriel, in all of her naked splendor, sleeping contently on his chest with her massive boobs gently rising and falling from her own breathing. All the events of last night had flooded Y,N's mind and he near subconsciously began petting Toriel's goat ears causing the human-goat monster hybrid MILF to softly moan and mewl in her sleep. Truly, Y,N had never experienced such passion and joy from a woman, as the woman now resting on his chest had begged to be bred and have her pussy filled with his cum, and how she looked at him with a mischievous glint of lust in her eyes like she was some kind of naughty schoolgirl flowed through his mind. What shocked Y,N the most was despite Toriel's kind and compassionate nature, she was a complete and utter sexual dynamo in bed and didn't nor wouldn't refuse to anything Y,N had told her or what position he wanted to take her in, due to all the pent-up lust and sexual frustration bubbling in her body Toriel would take it all with a giant smile plastered upon her face. And the last thing Y,N remembers before he fell asleep, with his sexy MILF falling asleep on top of him, was that he more likely than not impregnated Toriel.......which did make him worry slightly as the consequences could be gigantic, but those issues were miles away in light of the morning afterglow the two lovers were sharing.* 

Toriel: *her eyes opened to reveal her love-filled purple orbs and before she lets out a cute yawn and hugs Y,N* Thanks for last night lover~ Never in thousand years would I ever imagine having such raw and passionate sex, especially from my first time with a male no less! *sighs in relief* Last night was exactly what I needed to be officially and permanently done with her. *hugs Y,N which almost entraps the stud in her massive boobs* Who needs that old tart anyway when I got the best and kindest lover in the entire Underground! *she hears Y,N's muffled voice and lets go of him with a red blush of embarrassment washing over her face* S-Sorry about that, I guess I just got a little carried away that after all of these centuries I've finally managed to get a new, kind, and *cops Y,N's cock for emphasis* well endowed lover! 

Y,N: *his face is cherry red from blushing as Toriel lets go of his cock* N-N worries Toriel, you were such a sexual dynamo last night that I almost couldn't believe you haven't had any sexual encounters for nearly a thousand years. 

Toriel: *smirks lustfully* Well a woman such as myself had her urges and with only myself and Chara living here I had to relieve the sexual tension somehow. I had to find ways and come up with new toys and techniques to pleasure myself and fill the void that was left behind by her*her smirk breaks into an all-out smile* But, now that I have my sexy stud of a human here to keep me company and make sure I never go to bed lonely ever again!