Chapter 1: Flowey the Flower Girl

Hello and welcome back finally to A New Save and we're here for the first chapter, the highly anticipated chapter and I hope all of you are hyped and excited for this chapter and several other updates including the Prologue chapter of Earth's Mighty Savoir, the next chapter of Master of the Keyblade, the Prologue Chapter of A Fall into Darkness, and several others. Anyway I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the Chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO 

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y,N POV(Location: The Underground)

Y,N: *flutters his eyes open* F-F-Frisk?..........Frisk?????? *his eyes open and he clutches his head* What the hell? *looks and sees the tiny speck of light that they fell from and realization washes over him like a wave* Holy........shit.........oh no. *looks over and sees Frisk lying next to him clearly out cold at the moment* Frisk? Wake up, we fell into the Underground, through that hole in Mt.Ebott. 

Frisk: *her eyes flutter open for a second, shaking off the effects of being knocked out cold from the fall* Y,N??? Where are we? All I remember is falling and then nothing but darkness and despair and a tiny speck of light getting smaller and smaller. 

Y,N: Um Frisk, that tiny speck of light was the hole we fell in *points back up to said tiny speck of light* and for all I know that was our only way of escape. Meaning we're kinda trapped down here with no current way of escape. 

Frisk: Well, that's pretty bad but hey at least we're together and not separated. Plus we're determined right Y,N? I know we'll find our way through and get back home *smiles* 

Y,N: I enjoy your optimism Frisk but right now we have no current way of escape and we can only go forward. 

Frisk: Well there's no better way than going forward, let's go Y,N. *both Frisk and Y,N walk through the ominous and foreboding door and both of them enter a room filled with darkness except a single spot of grass were light seeps onto it*

Y,N: How absurd a single plot of grass in the center of a dark room. 

Frisk: I don't find it absurd, I find it foreboding. 

*suddenly out from the grass, is a girl, not a typical type of girl but one who looks like a human mixed with a flower*

   ???: Howdy. I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower Girl. *looks to both Frisk and Y,N* You two must be new to the Underground aren'tcha. Golly, you two must be so confused and scared. Someone, like little old me ought to teach you how things work around here! *looks around* Since no one else is here, I guess little old me will have to do.  Ready? Here we go!

  Ready? Here we go!