Chapter 2: The Ruins

Welp guess who's back again and is returning back into the wonderful and wacky world of Undertale, it's great to be back everyone and I hope you're all massively hyped for this next installment into the A New Save(Redux) and in this chapter Y,N and Frisk will take their first tentative steps into a bigger under-world and come face to face with plenty of colorful and unique creatures, including some kind of cute ghost girl. Anyway I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO 

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y,N POV, Location: The Ruins 

Toriel: Welcome my children to the Ruins

Toriel: Welcome my children to the Ruins. In these Ruins you'll find many unique and even dangerous puzzles, and even with their old and rusty age they're still extremely dangerous. Walk through this door once you're both ready to continue. 

Y,N: *whispers to Frisk* This sounds like the perfect place for children to be.  

Frisk: *whispers back* Hey, at least she has taken us in and didn't kill us like that creepy flower girl. 

Y,N: *whispers* For now. I would be careful Frisk, most of the time it's the nicest ones that are actual mentally deranged sociopaths, for all we know she could be obsessed with snails or something. 

Frisk: *holds back a disgusted look* I hope not, imagine eating a pie full of snails, *holds her stomach* just the thought alone makes me want to barf. But still show some respect and kindness, most strangers usually don't go out of their way to help or save people. 

*Y,N looks up at the broken stained glass and for a second he swore he could see a textbox saying "The shadows of the Ruins looms above, filling you with determination and he heard a weirs clicking noise before another textbox appeared saying "file saved", however Y,N simply shrugged this off for the time being, but remembered to question this later* 

*Y,N and frisk walk through the Ruins door before entering the first puzzle room*