2

I looked at the grey and blue color six floor building. Giving life another chance was a painful decision. It took both courage and determination to stand on this ground again. The pain was still present along with anger but I need to stop thinking about it. Giving another chance to school was certainly difficult when it had already lost my trust once

'Ravenwood High?'

What a creative name for all boy's school. Despite the fancy name, the school uniform was quite plain. Black Blazer and white shirt with blue tie were the textbook example of a school uniform. However, it was opposite for someone like me who was an albino with thin frame and lilac and golden eyes. I looked as creepy as the preserved animals on the display shelf. I tried dying my hair once to look 'normal' however I suffered more because of it. Life will never end but bumps will still occur no matter which path I take.

I was afraid. My hands were clammy with sweat, breathing was heavy and forced. I felt anxious and pathetic at the same time. With each step I took towards the school building I started the relive the humiliation once again. With unsteady steps I started climbing the stairs, my head hung low, ignoring the curious eyes of the boys, constantly feeling the pressure of being observed making me dizzy.

Last class from the right ...last class from the right.

I frantically searched for my class on the third floor. The teacher was an acquaintance of mine thus I wanted to be with him as soon as possible.

Last class ...

I found the last class of the third floor. It was larger than most other class with big and low windows. The smell of lavenders wafted in the air even though I could not find any growing near the class. There was a small ebony shelf housing extremely old books which was unique for a class, looking from outside I could see the names 'Tolstoy' 'Shakespeare' written on golden plates on the wooden partitions of each shelf. I felt lost looking at my assigned class. A feeling of nostalgia washed over me, calming my nerves, making me at peace again.

The school was relatively new however its design and décor had an old ambience to it. Surely it felt nice studying in such a beautiful school. It was different from my old public school. At least in overall appearance.

'Ah there you are' Elijah, a man in his thirties with long curly hair which was usually messy called out to me. He was wearing a black cardigan with polka pink tie. Surprisingly his hair was neatly arranged and he wore thin framed glasses. Giving me a big smile, he invited me inside the classroom

'Boys. This is Aziel. He is your new classmate.'

At once the whole class was filled with whispering sounds. I could see the astonishment on their faces. Hear them talking about how deathly pale and girly I looked or how creepy my eyes were. I was used to it. it used to hurt at first but if you cannot change yourself then it is better to let others talk about you.

'No surname?' one of the boys asked him curiously.

'No' I said.

Ignoring all the whispers Elijah asked 'So who will sit with Aziel to help him?'

There was silence in the class. I scoffed thinking that it was expected. Even Elijah told me to not think much of the rich kids.

'I can' a deep happy voice was heard. A young man with brown hair and blue eyes raised his hands. He was pale but it did not make him look sicky. He had well-toned muscles and a lean athletic body. Every feature of his face was well proportioned as if beautifully carved. He looked confident and his eyes shone.

'Sure Marcellus. That shall do then. Let's start the classes.'

I walked towards the boy sitting beside the large window. Wind blowing outside made his hair messy sticking towards his forehead. He smiled brightly looking at the dull me. A smile which was effortlessly flashed at the creepy transfer student.

He is shining

I thought sheepishly.