2 :: wolfhook juice

2

Blankets stacked upon Y/N's still-resting body. A scratched note was set at her bedside to replace Amber, who was away for what she assumed was for business.

"Sorry for leaving at such short notice, I had to attend a meeting for the Knights of Favonious, but I couldn't bear to wake you up, your sleeping face was too cute to disturb! I left a thing of mora to your disposal in case you needed to buy something, good traveling Y/N!"

The letter ended with a misshapen sketch of baron bunny, and her I's were also drawn with petite hearts. Y/N couldn't help but hold the letter close to her heart due to Amber's precious penmanship. She noted to build her character when she returns to Earth.

She bagged the mora and set off for a beginner's weapon. Y/N didn't know any other way to earn money other than adventuring, so she had to save for that Adventurer's Guild admission fee. Unless another Stormterror showed up, building up a name for herself would be more difficult than she thought. "No, focus on what's in front of you. Don't worry about that now."

"Weapons, I need to buy a weapon," she murmured in an attempt to refocus. When Y/N came across the blacksmith, he no longer slaved away at the anvil day and night like he was programmed to, but instead was behind a large, protective sheet with sparks flying over and clinks of metal hitting metal.

"Is the smith open?" Y/N half-yelled for the man to hear over the racket he was making.

When he came around to attend to his customer, she managed to buy a polearm for 500 mora, of which the blacksmith branded as an "Iron Point."

It was about as proportional as Xiangling was to her polearm, which Y/N didn't know was a good thing or not. Either way, it was just heavy enough in her hands where striking it didn't take much energy. The actual technicalities for using this weapon would be a different story.

Now the finishing touches, clothing. If Y/N wanted to fit in with others, she needed garments that didn't make her look like a COMPLETE outlander.

(I found some references for you guys to imagine your fit! ALL ART BELONGS TO @/quinnyilada ON DEVIANTART! PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT)