Stress relief stress serobaku

The art on the top is not mine

•Anxiety
•SeroBaku

..................................
Sero's POV

I finally confessed my love for Katsuki a few months ago, and we have been so happy with each other!
But its been a pretty stressful week...
We had a bunch of test to do in our regular classes, but we've been training more often and I can see that it is efecting Katsuki...
And I want to help him!

He always cooks for everyone in the class and I thought that maybe doing it for him would relieve some stress.

I saw Katsuki walking towards the kitchen to start cooking but I stopped him.

"I'll handle cooking tonight, babe."
I said and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

He did not take that very well...
"You are not cooking, Hanta."
He crossed his arms and leaned on a nearby counter.

"Yes I am."

"I won't let you cook."

"Actually, I won't let you cook. KIRISHIMA!, KAMINARI! KATSUKI SAID HE IS BETTER THAN YOU AT MARIO!"

Kaminari and Kirishima came running in and dragged Katsuki to the common room.

'Alright, time to get started on cooking. '

Bakugo's POV

I was on my way to the kitchen when my boyfriend, Hanta, came up and stopped me.

"I'll handle cooking tonight, babe."
He leaned down and kissed me on my forehead.

There is no way in hell I'm letting him cook. He doesn't know it, but cooking actually helps with my Anxiety, and thats what I need right now.

"You are not cooking, Hanta."
I crossed my arms and leaned on the counter that we were standing by.

"Yes I am."

"I won't let you cook."

"Actually, I won't let you cook. KIRISHIMA!, KAMINARI! KATSUKI SAID HE IS BETTER THAN YOU AT MARIO!"

Bitch...

The two idiots came rushing in and dragged me away.

"You said WHAT NOW!?"
Kaminari practically screamed.

"Lets play a round right now!"
Kirishima started the came and they sat me down and started the game.

I don't need this kind of stress.

Time skip

Eventually, almost the whole class was in the common room watching us play different games and yelling, telling Kaminari to do something. Telling Kirishima to do something.
Telling me to do something.

This is making me stressed.

"BAKUGO, GET THAT COIN!"

"NO, BAKUGO GO IN THE CAVE!"

"GO LEFT!"

"DON'T GO LEFT, GO RIGHT"

"NO, BAKUGO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE IN THE CAVE!"

This is to much.

This is to much.

This is to much.

I can't take all of them screaming at me telling me to do something and when I do it I get yelled at more.

I can't take it anymore.

"STOP YELLING AT ME!"
I screamed.

I covered my ears so I couldn't hear them and squeezed my eyes shut as tears rolled down my cheeks.

I could feel people trying to touch me but I just turned away.

Soon I felt familiar arms wrap around me.

I put my head into the crook of his neck and cried.

This is so humiliating...
The great Katsuki Bakugo started to cry over people telling him what to do.

I'm such a baby.

But I couldn't even look at anyone because of how humiliated I was.

So, I just cried.

And cried.

And cried.

Sero's POV

I was in the kitchen trying to find out what tsp means when Momo came into the kitchen looking worried.

"U-um.. we have a little situation with Bakugo."

"What do you mean?"
I was thinking that maybe he tried to attack somebody and try to kill them.

"In the middle of the game he just screamed and started to cry and he won't let anyone touch him."

I rushed into the common room and saw my boyfriend with a face full of tears and everybody trying to calm him down.

I pushed everyone aside and wrapped my arms around him.
He put his head into the crook of my neck and cried.

I ran my hand through his hair and rubbed his back in an attempt to comfort him.

I wanted to tell everyone to leave but it looks like Momo and Mina had the same thought in mind because they started telling everyone to leave and lead them out of the common room.

Katsuki continued to cry.

"Katsuki, its ok... Nobody is here anymore. They're all gone."

Katsuki took his head out from my neck and hesitantly looked around the room for anyone.
Then he looked up at me then down to his hands and started to fidget with the hem of his shirt.

I kissed the top of his head and continued to rub his back.

"You wanna tell me what happened?"

He looked up at me and nodded.
He tried to dry off his face the best he could then looked at me and began speaking.

"W-when you said I couldn't cook tonight, it made me feel stressed because cooking helps me relax..."
(yes I made him studder)

"While I was playing against Kami and Kiri, a bunch of people came in and started yelling at me. Telling me to do certain things while others are telling me to do the opposite."

"And eventually I couldn't take it anymore and started to breakdown."

I felt so bad.

"I'm sorry, Baby. I didn't know that taking over the cooking for you would be so stressful." I kissed his cheeks multiple times and then rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

"Lets go into the kitchen now and cook. Of course you need to tell me what a 'tsp' is though."

Katsuki looked me in the eyes and laughed.

"That would be nice."

We got up and went to the kitchen and made some food (idk what food) but we made sure to add some more spices to Katsuki's plate.
And it was amazing.

After eating we went to my room and watched a movie while cuddling until we fell asleep.

...................

Hope you enjoyed this

Ye

Bye