Lidabaku

•Baby
•Injury
•LidaBaku
•Fluff/Angst
•ALOT OF BLOOD(TW)
•very sad
..............

Lida's POV

I was sitting at home with my beautiful daughter Linzy.
She is 3 years old and she is an absolute mama's girl.
She calls Katsuki Mamma, oh me and Katsuki are married. We decided to adopt a baby since we can't have our own.
And even though she is not our biological child, we still love her just as much.

Katsuki is on patrol right now, we take turns doing patrol so one of us can watch Linzy. We would hire a babysitter but the last time we did, the baby would hit Linzy. And now Katsuki is scared to leave her alone with someone other than me or him.

I put Linzy to bed and went to the living room to watch the news. As soon as I turned the T.V on, the reporter was basically screaming saying that there was a villain attack in the area that Katsuki was. 

"Pro hero Dynamite is currently fighting off a villain at xxx street."
The camera suddenly switched to a video of Katsuki fighting some villain with tentacles.(dont you dare say anything)

The tentacle thing picked up Katsuki and threw him into a wall. He fell down and was having a hard time standing up but he did eventually.

He ran towards the villain and flew into the air using his quirk.
"Die, Die, DIE!"

(Do I even have to say who it is?)

He exploded the villain making blood and tentacle bits fly everywhere.

The fight was over.

Katsuki looked like he was about to pass out.

But then something happened.

The tentacles grew back and the villain regained its strength.

The fight wasn't over.

The villain picked him up, he was too weak to fight back.
So it squeezed him until he threw up blood. The villain dropped him then smashed a building which fell over my lover.

I was in shock.

What just happened?

Paramedics and other heros nearby came and tried to remove some of the rubble to find Katsuki.
They eventually got some Dogs to sniff out where he was and he was found and put on a stretcher and loaded into a ambulance.

The other heros managed to find the villain and contain it so it couldn't cause anymore harm.

"Pro hero Dynamite was just escorted to the hospital after fighting with a villain. Tune in tomorrow to find out more." And just like that, it ended.

Is this real?

Oh my God.

My husband is in the hospital!

I need to see him!

I ran to Linzy's room and picked her up without waking her up and put her into the carseat in the back and drove to the hospital.

It took about 2 hours to get to the hospital because the area he was patroling was pretty far from home.

Once we made it, I took Linzy out still sleeping and made my way to the hospital doors.
I walked to the front desk lady, "Hello, I'm here to see Katsuki Bakugo."

"What is your relationship with him, we are only allowing family right now."

"I'm his husband."