I Hope You Will Be Here When I Need You

I saw a video on TickTock and it game me inspiration.

So yea.

LETS GO BITCHES

.............................
Third person POV

Katsuki Bakugo's friends and loved ones, Ejiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Hanta Sero, Mina Ashido, Mitsuki Bakugo, and  Masaru Bakugo.

Have all been killed.

They have been killed by a mysterious villain. No one knows where or who they are.

The only person that is left is Katsuki's dear old friend, Izuku Midorya. Or as he used to call him, Deku.

Izuku was the only one left.
He was the only one that could comfort Katsuki.

When all of Katsuki's loved ones have died one by one, Izuku has always been there for him as soon as he heard about the tragedy.

Katsuki is scared that Izuku will be gone next.

He is scared that Katsuki was the one that caused all his friends and family to die.

He is scared the same thing will happen to Izuku.

He wants to stay with Izuku and never leave his side. He wants Izuku to continue to comfort him in his time of sadness.

But he doesn't want Izuku to get hurt.

So he needs to leave.

He needs to run away.

So he did.

When Izuku was asleep he packed his bag and left the house. But not before leaving a not that said

"im sorry Deku.  But I don't want to cause any more harm. I don't want you to be next. I don't want to have to be told that my only friend has died. So I am leaving. I'm sorry, Izuku. 

-Kacchan

A few minutes later it started pouring rain. So he found a fallen tree and put some big leaves and sticks over it to make a sort of den. Then he hid under it and watched the rain pour down.

It was very misty and there was fog everywhere. And everything was gray.

Not gray like in a sad way. But gray like in a relaxing way. Watching and listening to the rain pour down and the wind lightly spray some of the rain on his face was relaxing. And he found the fog beautiful. He just wanted to go out there and lay in the rain for the rest of his life.

He decided that he had nothing to loose.

He kept his bad under then walked out into the rain. He layed down and looked up. The lightning was so beautiful when it lit up the sky. And it showed the beautiful gray clouds.

Katsuki sat under the rain for hours until it started to clear up and the morning sun started to shine.
Katsuki sighed and sat up to get his bag.

Katsuki's stomach growled with hunger. So he reached into his bag and pulled put a bag of salt and vinegar chips. (I'm craving them rn)
He ate about half the bag and put the chips back away in his bag.

Timeskip to a few days later.

Katsuki was actually doing pretty okay. It wasn't as hard as he thought it was going to be. But he does still wonder about izuku and weather or not he made the right decision to leave him alone.