14: Recording 13

"Like I told you I'd beat you two to the stand!" I laughed with JJ and Cece.

Cecelia rolled her eyes, "Whatever, Yvonne. I mean, I was second place."

"That's cap." JJ shook her head, "I was in second place. But I bet you can't make it over the bench and jump up to hit the branch-"

"Challenge accepted!" I began sprinting to the bench, and jumped over it like I was jumping over a hurdle.

I then got on top of said bench and tried to reach the branch. I jumped up, and I did reach the branch, but I ended up getting stuck. So I just held onto the branch until my friend and girlfriend got there.

"Uh...need some help?" Cece said shakily.

"Not from you, you're terrified of heights." I said and watched JJ hold my headphones, "Hey, what are you doing with those?"

Jameela and Cece shared a look, and Jameela smiled at me, "Jump down girl, we'll catch you."

"Now whose we?" Cece raised a brow.

Jameela rolled her eyes and placed the headphones on the ground, "Come on, I'll catch you. And maybe we can have sex afterwards."

"Yeah, we will catch you." Cece gave in, waiting where I was hanging, "I'm not letting you do that to my girlfriend."

"So...threesome?" Jameela winked, and I began to laugh, making the branch move.

"No dumbass, you're not to bring my girlfriend." Cece argued.

"I'm about to though." I laughed even harder, "Careful up there sweetie, you'll fall."

"Can I let go now? My arms are getting tired." I pouted.

"And then you say you're a gymnast, fine." Jameela held out her hands again, "Cece and I will catch you."

"On the count of 3." Cece nodded at Jameela, "1, 2-"

I screamed as my arms finally gave out, falling right into Cece's arms. She did catch me, but then we ended up hitting the ground together. JJ stood there laughing at us before helping me up.

"That was golden!" She laughed, "You literally did fall for her!"

"This is NOT how you fall in love." Cece huffed, standing and wiping her jeans, "Ugh, dirt."

"Shut up, cowgirl." Jameela, laughed again, "It was worth it see? Now you have a story to tell your kids one day."

"We have TOO many stories to tell our kids." Cece scoffed, "The first one specifically being our first time in bed-"

"Shut up!" I covered her mouth, "No need to tell her."

JJ picked up the headphones and gave them to me, "I think you should listen now, Cece and I have to go."

"Wait, you're in on this?" I asked her, and she nodded, "Is this some sort of clue?"

"That's for you to figure out, smart ass." JJ linked arms with Cece, "We'll be seeing you soon."

Cece winked at me, and the two quickly left. I put on the headphones, and took the phone out, and pressed play as I walked away and on my way home.

Gosh, I love the song dandelions by Ruth B. She's just the best singer ever.

I mean, we are together now, and the song wouldn't apply to me anymore. But, it has a nice tune to it. Like, dandelions? Wishing on them? Wishing you were mine? Yes please.

You know why I like Ruth too? She featured with one of my favourite artists, Gnash. She featured on the song imagine if. It was awesome, I love that song.

Now, I have a little game for you. It's besides the clues, by the way. I want you to write down what you think I'm doing for you, write down what you think the big surprise is. If you get it right, you'll be in for some alone time with me, if you don't, then I don't know what happens next.

But imagine if you do.

Huh, imagine if.

From your chinchilla,
Cecelia.

I stopped in my tracks and took off the headphones, looking at them in awe, "Hold the fuck up.", I gasped, "Is she...does she mean..?" I began running home, the clues coming together slowly.