12

Jk.jk: tae?! Is it really u? Are u really mesageing me rn?!!!

Kim.th: Oh god I didn't think it was possible for your Korean to become worse. But I'm impressed with your punctuation, Tae* you* you* messaging* rn?

Jk.jk: yep it's definitely u 😅 and it means right now x

Kim.th: Ah I see, Jungkook I apologise sincerely for my absence, you should know I too have missed you.

Jk.jk: I'm so glad ur back. What happened why did u go for so long?

Kim.th: You ask two questions, and yet you only put forward one question mark, that's very improper.

Jk.jk: tae don't stall by correcting me where were u?

Kim.th: Don't use that tone with me, for it is I that should be mad at you. How dare you say you want to give up being an idol. This is your dream don't be foolish... Also I wish not to lie to you Jungkook.

Jk.jk: tae don't worry, im not gonna give up. U taught me not to, I don't have to put up with half the shit you do. So I could never give up also don't lie?

Kim.th: I was in hospital.

Jk.jk: what?!?! Why?!?!

Kim.th: One tends to go to the hospital when one requires medical attention does one not?

Jk.jk: yes but why did "one" need medical attention in the first place?!

Kim.th: I got into a spot of trouble, no need to make a fuss I'm here now. x

Jk.jk: Thankyou for coming back x

Kim.th: I will always come back to you Jungkook, please remember that no matter what, understand?

Jk.jk:okay?

Kim.th: I read all of your messages, some were rather amusing, and I think you are right about me having a heart attack if I were to be apart of this group chat, I also read your confessions, and I want you to know that I too have similar feelings.

Jk.jk: you do.....?

Kim.th: Yes

Jk.jk: that makes me very happy

Kim.th: I'm elated that I make you happy Jungkook.

Jk.jk: I wanna meet you

Kim.th: I want to meet you aswell, but at this moment in time it is simply not possible.

Jk.jk: when do u think it will be possible?

Kim.th: When I am free of my duties and father.