17

Jk.jk:

Well then

Well then...
13.2k likes 12.7k comments 10.4K shares

Chim.chim: why u look so confused lol

Jin: what happened now

Namjoon: does this have something to do with u freaking out early

Hobi: yah u dedicated ur performance to tae!!!! So adorable what did he say!

Suga: ur so soft it makes me sick 😂

Jk.jk: I cannot wait to tell you! But u have to wait u will know why when u find out. Craziest day ever!

Chim.chim: kook no! You can say that an then just not say anything else we gotta have the deets!

Jk.jk: lol u will just not now I can't

Kim.th: I'm releasing a formal statement today.

Jk.jk: damn... you'll be okay baby... I'm with you every step of the way I promise... I love you taehyung..

Kim.th: you  what?

Jk.jk: I love you... my little Prince so very much..

Kim.th: I love you too Jungkook.. my handsome idol..

Jk.jk: together?

Kim.th: Together.

Prince_taehyung☑️:

Good evening everyone. I hope all of your days are going well, I have some very important news for you all. Three months ago, I was given a private phone, one requested by myself. I've learnt many things that I did not know before, slang as you would put it, Its been very interesting hearing and seeing the veiws and ways of my people.

However something very unexpected happened, I found someone very special. Which is why I turned down the marriage arranged for me. I believe everyone deserves to find true happiness and love at their own accord. So I'm hoping you all will understand when I tell you that I have taken the decision to relive myself of royal duties and to be stripped of my title.

From the 13th of this month I will no longer be a member of the royal family. I hope you all can respect and accept my decision. It was not an easy one to make. When she is of age and the right protocols have been taken, when the time comes my sister will prove to be a wonderful queen for you all.