6

"Taehyung you will not mess this up for me understand? You will not speak unless I allow you to. And none of this miserable solum face. You are representing me and my country. The girl is young and beautiful and this will be a good marriage" the king says sternly as they stand in the hall awaiting the arrival of princess han-yee and the king of Japan.

"Yes your highness" he replies blankly staring at the stained glass windows in the cobble stone room. "And enough of that attitude" his father says through gritted teeth, Taehyung only rolling his eyes, the king clenches his jaw tightly taking large strides towards his son grabbing his tie harshly making him stumble forward. "You will behave. You will not. Mess this up" he says darkly, Taehyung gulps and nods as he is roughly pushed away leaving him to straighten his suit back up as the arrival of the princess and king was announced.

"Ah princess Han-yee looking lovely as ever" the king says fakely smiling at the pair, the princess smiling sweetly at taehyung giving him a curtsy, he returns the smile and bows to her and the king. "Ah and prince taehyung, grown up to be quite the handsome prince" the king of Japan says shaking his hand, "it's very nice to see you again your highness" he says bowing to him again. "Shall we eat?" the king says gesturing towards the table, the king of Japan and his daughter sitting one side of the table while taehyung and his father sitting the other.

"So no point in making small talk we all know why we're here, you two are to be married, the benefits for both are countries are great in finical status as well as being known with other countries, increasing trading deals, we've been discussing it and we're thinking the wedding is to be set for around a months time. We expect the news of a royal baby in less than a year. The princess will be moving to Korea where she will live at the palace with you" the king says as the food is served to them.

Wedding.... In a month... this is the first time I've met her... I'm gay... royal... baby.... I'm a virgin... I think I like Jungkook... I don't want this... I want control... I hate this.. I hate you... "does this have to be done so soon? We're still young after all" Taehyung says slightly nervously clearing his throat glancing occasionally at his father who was glaring at him. "I see no reason to wait further. You are both of age. Our countries are top interest right now, the marriage will keep them there and boost our status. This wedding will go ahead" the king of Japan says sternly making the king smile. Taehyung looks across from him surprised to see the princess looking so upset slouching slightly in her seat. Does she not want this either?.... I can't force her to do this.. this isn't right... this isn't fair.. we should be in control of our own choices.. she clearly doesn't want this..

"I don't think this is right" he says bravely placing down his knife and fork, the princess looking at him with slight surprise a small smile creeping it's way on to her face. "Excuse my son he's been a little... untrained lately" the king chuckles nervously this was a big deal. He wasn't daring to lose it. "No. I have just discovered free will. Being your son is the most tiring and degrading job and I no longer wish to take part in this poxy charade. Yes you and mother were an arranged marriage and she just so happens to be kind enough and happy enough with me and my sister to put up with you. But you make us all miserable. I don't want to be your successor. I refuse this marriage" he says rising from his seat the princess looking at him happily, while the king of Japan looks at his daughter seeing the way she looked... he felt bad...

"I see.." he says wiping his face with the napkin, Taehyung father glaring at him furiously. "Your majesty I truly am sorry and your highness princess Han-yee, you are truly a beautiful young woman... but I am proudly gay.. and do not consent to this marriage, it's not right to be forced into love. It should come naturally between to people who share a connection, I'm sorry for any inconvenience I am causing... But I will not be subjected to this marriage. This meeting is over" he says stratening his suit and walking out leaving three stunned people behind.