♤The Sweater♤

♤3rd POV♤

Tom and Tord were fighting again. Edd had gotten enough of it. "Enough! I'm tired of getting you two to get along!" Edd yelled. Tom and Tord had stop fighting because of Edd yelling. Edd went to his room and got a sweater out. On the sweater, it said 'our get along sweater'. Edd put it on both, Tord and Tom. "Now you are both going to stay in that until you guys can get along." Edd said angrily. "What!?" They both said in unison. "Yep." Edd said as he walked away. "But Edd, you can't leave me with 'him' in this!" Tom yelled back. No answer.

♤Time skip♤

Tom and Tord had been in the sweater for a while. They sorta had gotten used to the fact that they would have to stay in it. Edd occasionally checked on them, but realized they weren't going anywhere with it. Tom and Tord were sitting in Tom's room on his bed in silence. Tom was listening to music, while Tord was sitting beside him. The door was closed so Tord decided to talk to Tom. "Hey Tom?" Tord asked, hoping that Tom was listening. Tom stopped his music, listening. Tord didn't notice. "Tom?" He asked again. No answer. Tom wanted to see how long this was going to take him to notice. "Well, since your not listening, I'll just talk to you about things I would never tell you." He said. Tom heard him, but said nothing. "Tom I always wanted to be friends. I knew you would never want to so I kept it a secret. When I would try to be nice you would take as an insult and how hard I would try, you would always make it into a fight." Tom was suprized by what Tord was saying but never showed it. "Tom... I have always liked you. No matter how much you hate me, I still like you. I like the way you smile. I like the way you look. I like your personality. I like your eyes, heck I could stare into your eyes and get lost." Tord continued. Tom by that point was blushing but Tord never noticed. "I love you, Tom." Tord said. Tom showed his shock then. He looked at Tord with a shocked face. Tord had his head hung, eyes closed, and a sad look on his face. "I know you would never like me back though. That's why I'm telling you this while your not listening." Tord said. Tom looked at Tord. Tom grabbed Tord's head pointed it torwards him and kissed Tord. Tord was suprized at first but kissed back. Tom broke the kiss. "I love you too, Tord." He said. "W-what?! How much did you hear?!" Tord said suprised. "All of it." Tom replied. Edd had came in while they were talking and noticed that they were getting along. He took the sweater and left. Tom and Tord continued talking for the rest of the day.
____________________________________
Ok that was the first one. Not a requested oneshot. Hope you liked it. Bye pups!