♡Your my Zombie♡

Gore warning!!!

Tom's POV

I was running away from a mob when a hand grabbed me and pulled me into a alleyway. I was startled. "Thank yo- OH MY GOSH! YOUR A ZOMBIE!" I yelled. I backed into a corner between the wall and a dumpster. It walked torwards me and grabbed my face. I didn't try to fight back, I knew I was going to die anyways. "I have never seen an alive human before..." I looked at him. "So..." He stopped. "So, what?" I asked. "Cool!" He yelled. He was sitting next to me looked at my skin. "So cool!" He had a sparkle in his eye. One of them was gone.

"Can you stop looking at my skin now?" I asked. "Oh! Sorry." He said as he quickly let go of my arm and face. "No, it's ok. It just weird for us humans." I said. He got up and I noticed he only had one arm and leg. Blood was pouring out of it. I got up and ran to him. "You don't have but one of each limb!?" I asked. "No. Why do you ask?" He said. I pulled him back to where we were sitting and I asked if he had any spare arms and legs. He pointed to the dumpster so I looked inside and found two dead humans. I grabbed one of the that had a good enough arm and leg. I cut them off.

The zombie I found just looked at me amazed. I mean it was the least I could do for him. He did save me. I carried a sewing kit with me so that if I needed to sew up my clothes I could. I pulled it out and started to sew up the arm to where his arm was cut off. "W-what are you d-doing?!" He asked me. "I'm sewing this to your cut off stub there." I answered. "You really don't have to do that you know." He said. "I know but it's the least I could do since you saved me." He looked away and what I could tell he was sort of blushing.

I continued to sew him up. When I was done with the arm I went down to the leg. When I got done with his leg I looked back up at him. "What's your name?" I asked him. "I'm not really sure." He said. "Well then... how about," I said looking around. I looked at the dumpster and the company name was called 'Tordgho dumpsters'. "Tord!" I said. "Tord?" He asked. I nodded.

He smiled at me and tried to get up. I pushed him back down. "You need to rest. Your arm and leg has to heal and you veins and muscles have to bond before you go anywhere." I said worried like. He just sat there annoyed and looked at me like he was mad. "But why cant I just go now? I'll stay off of it." He whined. "No it needs to heal. Until then, I will stay here with you. Ok?" I said sternly. He nodded back.

I sat next to him for awhile until my stomach started to grumble. "Are you hungry?" He said. I nodded. "Well then go get something. I'll stay here, promise." He said as he showed me his hands. He wasn't crossing anything so I sighed and said, "Fine, but you better be sitting here still when I get back." After I said that, i left to go to my hideout.

It was a bus. I lived in a bus. I took all of the stuff i could and stuffed it into a bag I had. I got of the bus and closed the door behind me. I ran back to the alleyway and saw that Tord was standing and jumping around. "Tord! What did I say about getting up!?" I scolded him. He looked back at me with the purest smile. "I can walk now! Thank you!" He said and ran up to me. He hugged me. I stood there in shock. He let go and held onto my shoulders with the same smile as before. "Y-your welcome." I said. Tord's smile faded a little. "Are you blushing?" He asked. I guess I was because he started to blush to. I felt as if we were meant to meet each other.

♡Time skip♡

Me and Tord were on the eighth floor of a office building fighting off a mob of zombies. We were almost finished when a zombie of my liking tackled me. "Tord what are you-" He interrupted me. "Tom, I'm sorry but this is the only way." He took me and put me in a room. He locked me in there. "Tord let me out, now!" I yelled. No answer. "Tord!" I yelled again. Still no answer. I could feel my tear start to well up. "Tord please!" I yelled again, but less loud. My tears started to roll down my face and I tumbled to the floor of the room. I was on my knees crying into the door. "Tord... please don't die." I said.

Just then, the door opened to reveal a injured Tord. "Tord!" I said excitedly as I stood up and hugged him like I hadn't seen him in ten years. "Whoa Tom. I'm still a little hurt." He said. "Sorry." I said and let go of him.

I loved Tord with all my heart and I didn't care anymore I was going to tell him. "Tord?" I said. "Yes Tom?" He asked. "Its ok if you don't feel the same but..." I stopped. "But what Tom?" He asked. "I, I..." I said. "You what?" He asked. "I love you..." I said. He stayed silent. "I know you may not like me back but I'm just glad that you know and I'm not hiding it anymore. The first time I saw you I was scared and frightened, but when we got to know each other I didn't feel scared anymore. I felt, safe. I continued to hang out with you and live with you and started to develop feelings for you. So I love you Tord. I love you so much that when you left, I missed you so much I cried. I love you so much that if you died and didn't come back, I would kill myself just to see you. I love you so much, but if you don't love me the same way that's ok, because I know I love you." I said. I needed to let that out. When i got done saying that, Tord took my face with his hand and kissed me. I felt a pain from when he kissed me, but a pleasure as well. I eventually fainted while he was kissing me.

After that, I don't know what happened until I woke up.

♡Time skip to when he woke up♡

When I woke up, I saw Tord crying above me saying things like, 'why did I kiss him?' And 'I knew this would happen.'. I sat up and looked at him. "What's wrong Tord?" I asked. He looked at me with a mix of emotions. I tried to decipher what the emotions were but I just gave when it got to the point. He hugged me.

"I'm so sorry Tom! I'm really sorry. I'm really really sorry. Tom please forgive me." He rambled. "What do you mean. Im not hur-" I stopped when I saw my skin. It was green. I was a zombie like Tord. "T-tord?" I said. "Yes Tom?" He asked. "Am I a zombie?" I asked. He nodded slowly. I hugged him strongly. He was shocked but eventually hugged back. We broke apart after a few seconds.

I started to blush. "Hey Tom?" He asked. I hummed in response. "Do you think you'll be ok if we're together?" He asked. I looked at him with a smile and said, "of course we'll be ok!" I said and kissed him. He kissed back. We pulled apart after a while. "I love you Tom." He said. "I love you too." I responded.
____________________________________
Thank you so so much for reading this. I really appreciate it. Sorry I haven't really posted in a while. I just haven't had a good idea. Again thank you. Bye pups!