×Help of an Old Friend×

Warning!:This contains content that some people may not like. (Angst)

Not requested.

×Tord's POV×

Like all other days, Matt and Edd were in the living room whaching movies, and Tom was in his room getting drunk. As for me, I usually sit in my room debating on what time I should go out to talk with Matt and Edd or if I should stay in my room moping about how my life was screwed up.

I had messed up in the past. I used a robot to try and destroy their house, killed John, and almost killed Tom. He hates me now. More than before. I would try and be friendly to him, but he would just turn and walk off like I wasn't even there.

I got out of bed and walked over to my drawer. I took my pocket knife off of the desk and went back to my bed. I sat back down. I pulled up my sleeve, and began to cut. I started cutting myself a week before the 'incident' and haven't told anyone about it. I could only cut one of my arms, do to the other being a robot arm, but I still felt like I was relieved. I cut deep into my skin, hoping for a relief of endless desire.

Death.

I finally was at them verge of passing out. I stopped and let myself have a breather for a moment. I stopped myself from passing out. I knew if I had passed out then Edd and Matt would find out about what I was doing. I put away the knife and went to the bathroom to clean my wounds. I was walking to the bathroom when I heard a certain someone.

"Hey commie. What are you doing?" He said. It was Tom. I panicked and quickly came up with and excuse. "W-well I was just, uh... going to, um..." I said panicked. "Going to see Edd and Matt!" I continued to walk down the hall. "I know your hiding something commie." He said. "W-what do you mean Tom? I'm not hiding anything!" I said as I stopped and turned around to look at him. "Well for one, you hiding your arm. Two, Matt and Edd are out shopping. And three, your stuttering. So yes, your hiding something." He said. He was right. I was hiding something. My arm.

I... have to go!" I said. I ran to the bathroom and closed the door. I locked the door behind me. "Open the door, commie!" Tom yelled from the other side of the door. I quickly cleaned my scars and bandaged up my arm. I unlocked the door and opened it.

Surprisingly, Tom had been on the door and when I opened it he fell. "Ahhh!" He yelled as he fell. "Whatch what your doing Jehovah's." I said laughing slightly. "Ow." He said as he got up. He was rubbing his nose where he hit it. He landed flat faced on the floor.

"I am going to figure out what your hiding. Weather you like it or not." He said. He grabbed my arm where I had cut myself. "Ow Tom! Please stop!" I yelled at him. He let go and looked at me. I had tears in the prick of my eyes.

"I-I... I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." He said. I was shocked. He had never said sorry to me before. "Y-you..." I said, still shocked. "I what?" Now he was confused too. "Y-you said s-sorry t-to m-me." I said. I ran up and hugged him. To my surprise, he hugged back. "Now, tell what your hiding Tord." He said. I felt like I could just die at any moment. I pulled away from the hug and hesitantly pulled up my sleeve. I unwrapped my bandages. "T-Tord! What have you been doing!?" He said as he grabbed my arm and started to look at it worriedly. "I'm fine Tom. It's just what I do for a coping method." I said. He raised his head to look at me. "You what!?" He yelled. Thank the lord Edd and Matt were gone. "I didn't think you would care. I knew Edd would, but you and Matt, I didn't think you guys would." I said. I had my head hung low. "Look at me Tord." He said. I looked up. He grabbed my head and pointed it torwards mine. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. He pulled away.

"Now if you ever think that we all wouldn't care, think back on today." He grabbed my robot arm and pulled me back to the bathroom. He started to wrap my other arm. "Promise me that you won't do this ever again." He said. I stayed silent. "Promise me, please." He said. "I promise." I said. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We came back out of the bathroom and went to the living room. "Want to whatch insane zombie pirates from hell 6?" Tom said. "Sure."

×Time skip and Edd's POV×

We came back from the store only to see the most wholesomest thing in the world. Tom and Tord were curled up with each other on the couch with the credits of IZPFH 6 was on. I took out my phone and took a pic. "They are going to be so mad but its worth it." I said to Matt quietly. We went to our rooms after putting everything up and waited for it all to play out.
____________________________________
I hope you liked this oneshot. Bye pups!