ORV (not a crack) Pt2

"you saved me once, now i am going to save you"

The reader, for whom, that one novel became the reason he was still living and the protagonist who saved him, time and time again with his story from his daily life anguish, now it was him, the reader who wanted to save the protagonist of the story, no the protagonist of HIS life.

[incarnation kim dokja will be killed by the person he loves the most]

the reader, who had nothing but a novel that was getting him through each day, now had companions, people he could rely on and people he can trust with his life and the people he loved the most in his ruined world. but fate made its decision, his life was to be ended by the same people who he had always longed for to be in his life. 

[the story "life and death companion" wants to continue]

the protagonist who journeyed alone through out countless years, finally had someone he could call a companion. someone with whom he wanted to reach the end of this story with. but alas, the same story was taking him away. the story he built with his sole companion cried out, it wanted to continue telling its story, together. 

"where do you plan to die alone"

the protagonist watched the reader, who always selfishly sacrificed himself for his companions, as he was yet again going to a place beyond his reach, all alone. the reader was always there for everyone, but he never let anyone be there for him. he threw his life away so that his companions can overcome any hinderance. the protagonist tried and tried  countless time to not let that fool of a reader be alone but he failed each time. 

[constellation "secretive plotter's " ⬛⬛ is 'most ancient dream']

the existence he, who was the protagonist of a different yet the same story, despised the most became his own ⬛⬛. this time he wanted to protect that sole existence that was with him through out his countless years of journey. the one who kept his endless cycle of life going, the one who he hated yet longed to see.