Sugar Daddy

"It sure has started to get chilly" alberu said as he closed the window to his office which was opened when cale and raon came in.

"mhm it sure has" cale sipped his tea and continued "warm tea really is the best for weather like this"

"and cookie too" raon fluttered his wings as he put some more cookies in his human's plate.

"can't you for once come in through the front door?" alberu said that but he would always open the window whenever cale notified him about their visit.

"i don't want people seeing me. i can't with the "young master silver shield" or "commander cale" thing. its too troublesome"

"yet you never mind troubling me" alberu got back to his desk and continued the work he was doing.

"your highness as you are the brightest sun of our-"

"STOP" alberu cut cale off. he did not want to listen to cale's glib words anymore than he already had.

"here you should have some cookie too crown prince. goldie gramps said one of these days you will end up with a permanent frown on your forehead" in the meantime raon had already flown over to the crown prince with cookies in his paws.

"pfft" cale let out a quite chuckle

"and whose fault do you think that it" alberu, of course heard cale's little chuckle.

cale just shrugged in response and continued drinking his tea and munch on his cookie

'this little bastard' alberu sighed internally as there was nothing he could do about this disrespectful dongsaeng of his.

"hey human, i was wondering" raon said while staring at his cookie

'oh this can't be good' cale had a thought. every time raon "wondered" something, nothing good had come out of it.

"... what are you wondering" cale asked him anyway

"what's a sugar daddy"

cough cough

alberu choked on his tea when he heard raon's question.

"are you alright crown prince? do you need some water?" raon sounded really concerned and was about to fly over to alberu

"no raon nim, i am alright. more importantly, cale. is he even breathing?"

"what" raon turned to look at cale who was frozen stiff in that couch.

"hey human, are you alright?" raon was really concerned as he looked at cale's face which was now even more pale than usual.

"raon" cale finally snapped out and called raon

"yes yes human"

"where the hell did you hear that word" cale did not even care about his choice of word

"i heard cage talking to hannah. and and she referred to the crown prince as your sugar daddy"

'that damn crazy priestess' cale wanted to swear out loud but he held back this time. everybody knew about his relationship with alberu at this point but they still hadn't told the children about it. on probably had noticed something but hong and raon were still clueless as they were still young.

"hooo interesting. go on cale, raon nim is curious, you should at least answer him" alberu had a very mischievous look on his face that clearly said 'you reap what you sow'

cale glared at alberu.

alberu glared back.

'and you have explanation to do afterwards'