A tragic love story. but is it really tragic tho?

Once upon a time there lived a noble's son who was widely known to be a trash.

Cale henituse, yes that was the name of the red headed noble. He caused trouble wherever he went, getting drunk, breaking things was all he did. But One day fate made its decision, the soul of the famed trash was switched and now the soul of a man from another world resided inside him.

Kim rok soo, a man in his 30s was now inside the body of an 18-year-old noble. He was confused but after calming himself, he began thinking.

"If I have to live this new life, then I shall change for better."

Thus, the trash noble wasn't trash anymore. He became a hero. He saved different kingdoms and its people. He fought against terrorists, evil mages, mermaids and evil organizations, scary wyvern knights. He became a commander and a guiding light in people's eyes.

But Cale henituse had an ulterior motive for doing this. He just happened to save people along the way of reaching his goal.

Ah yes, his goal, the love of his life.

The moment of their encounter was beautiful, it was love at first sight.

His love felt so warm and whenever his love was near him, he always felt at peace.

It was but an unrequited love.

His love, slackers' life, he was chasing after her. Unable to confess, he decided to work hard for her. To be recognized as a man worthy of her.

He worked hard, he bled and fainted, he fought opponent way Stronger and bigger than he, himself. Allies were gathered around him, to help him in his thorny path. But nobody knew about his true motives and those who knew wouldn't believe him. They couldn't bring themselves to believe that this feeble young noble who was once known as a trash was fighting this hard for an unrequited love of his life.

But that was the truth, Cale henituse was doing all this for his love who brought so much peace in his life just thinking about her.

But Cale noticed something. The more he worked, the more he saved people and became a hero, the farther out of his reach his slacker's life seemed. Why was it like that he wondered.

At some point he was working so hard that he didn't even have time to think about his slacker's life. When he realized that, he became terrified.

'Why was nothing working?' He thought to himself.

He gave everything in him for his love but why was she slipping further and further away from his reach. He wondered about that every day.

One day finally he mustered up his courage and asked his love

"Why? Why do you still seem so far away from my reach again? I worked so hard only for you. All this hard work was only to have you in my life"

After a long silence, his love, slackers' life answered

"that's it my dear. All you had to do was nothing"

"......"

Cale couldn't understand what she was saying

"I gave you so many signs to stop. So many signs to let others do those work for you. But my dear, it was you who always walked ahead and did everything yourself"

"But... but that was all to have you in my life. I thought if I worked hard, you would finally be within my reach but every time I took one step towards you, you walked five steps ahead. There were times I couldn't even see you from behind." Cale said in a desperate voice.

"My dear, you wished for me, you longed for me and you still do but to have me in your life all you had to do was..." the slackers life stroked his hair as he raised his head to look at her.

"Not get involved in dangerous shits"

"......"

Cale just dumbfoundedly watched the slackers' life giving him a gentle and innocent smile. It was a really genuine and innocent smile to which Cale couldn't even say anything.

"Now my dear, I must go"

"No wait please, I will do anything" Cale pleaded as he watched his slacker's life start to walk away

"I shall be yours one day. One day when you finally realize what you should have done. But that would be too late. So, I will wait for you at the end of everything you have started"

"...... no... Wait..."

"If it has an end" slackers' life waved Cale goodbye as she walked away from him.

All Cale could do was sit and watch the love of his life get farther and farther away from his reach.

"Cale-Nim"

"Cale, nyaa~"

"Young master-nim"

"Weak human"

"Dongsaeng"

Cale slowly got up as he heard the call from his allies, no his family in this new world. Having looked at the path his slacker's life walked one last time, he turned around and walked the opposite way.

*******************************************  

konichiwa reader nim~(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
chuuni nim here with another crack?( •̀ .̫ •́ )✧
heh heh
well first, this idea came to me early morning when i was thinking how I haven't written any cracks for awhile. (;'д`)ゞ
its short but I really do hope you enjoyed reading this.

also i was really contemplating on this one as well. posting it as a whole new fic here or just adding it to the crack book (just like my sugar daddy and director's cut fic)

but well at the end i just added it here (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

its posted as a one shot in ao3.