Chapter 2: Y/n

Third Person POV 

???: What should we do with the boy?
A man wearing a mask and a hat. 

???: I say put him into a cell in Tartarus. 

???: Aizawa, don't you think that is too much for a child. 

Aizawa: He has an uncontrollable quirk. I don't think it's wise for him to walk around. Especially with how he almost burned down that school with children inside. The press would most likely make half lies about him and us. 

???: Aizawa, we should let Ryukyu hear about this. It is her kid that did this after all. 

???: How will we decide this Nezu? He is a child, yes but he is unable to control his quirk. 

Nezu: Hmm... this is an interesting case. One of the few with such a quirk. All-Might, I want your input on this. You were there to stop the child from attacking Ryukyu. 

All-Might: Didn't expect him to get back up after the attack. He was about to kill Ryukyu before I got there but some reason didn't. 
He said as he looked at the ground. 

Nezu: He almost seems to be a different person when he attacked those children. 
He said as the others looked at him. 

???: What are you saying. 

Nezu: From the footage here at the school, I have to assume Y/N has something here. 
He said as he pressed a button, the room darkening to show a video. 

Y/N: Leave me alone! 
He yelled as the kids shoved him into a locker. 

Kid 1: No one will even find out you were here. 
Another said, smirking as Y/N slowly tried to pull himself out. 

THUD 

The group of kids shut the locker door on Y/N as their laughter echoed down the hall. 

Kid 2: Oh man. That's funny. Did you see that he was going to cry before we shut the door. 
Another laughed as the others chuckled. 

Kid 3: What a baby. 
Another said as one of the kids looked at the locker, seeing the door slowly form ice. 

Kid 4: Uh...what is happening guys? 
Another asked as he looked at the locker, seeing ice slowly form on the outside. 

Midnight: What the...

Kid 1: Hey Y/N. Are you freezing in there? 
He asked with a small laughter. 

THUD 

The locker suddenly busted open as the group of kids crashed into the ground. 

Kid 2: W-What was that? 
One asked as they looked at Y/N with widen eyes. 

Kid 3: Y-Y-Y/N? 
The other asked as Y/N slowly stepped out of the locker, ice slowly melting as fire ran along his arm. 

Kid 4: RUN! 
One yelled as the group quickly got up. 

Kid 1: Run before he catch-AHHHH
One screamed as he fell to the ground, holding his leg as the fire alarms went off. 

Kid 2: ALEX! 
The other screamed as Y/N slowly walked towards them, his E/C eyes dulled as fire slowly consumed his left side while ice consumed his right. 

???: If...he had a quirk, why didn't he use it to defend himself.

Nezu: From this footage, I can assume that Y/N has some sort of personality disorder. 
He said as the others looked at him.