Chapter 11: Aftermath

Y/N's POV 

Dream 

"What happened?" 
I asked myself as I looked around me. Seeing that I was standing in front of a sandy shore. Hearing birds chirp by as they coursed through the clear blue skies. 

"Hello?" I called out to hear nothing but the waves crashing onto the sandy beaches

"Hello?" 
I called out to hear nothing but the waves crashing onto the sandy beaches. 

"What is this place?" 
I asked as I looked around, continuing to hear the waves crash onto the shoreline. 

???: What are you going to do now my lord. 
I heard a feminine voice as I looked towards the water. 

"It came from there?" 
I asked with confusion as I only saw the sandy waters. 

???: Fatalis is planning something in the next few days. 
I heard a familiar voice. 

"Alatreon?" 
I thought to myself as I walked towards the water. 

???: Why tell me this? 

Alatreon: Because Fatalis has set his eyes on Schrade Castle. 

Dream Ends 

Third Person POV 

???: Ma'am, is everything alright? 
A man in a white cloak asked as Ryuko nodded, sitting by Y/N. 

Ryuko: Yeah. Everything's fine. 
She answered as she held his hand, only hearing the machine going off. 

Ryuko: Wake up Y/N. 
She thought to herself as she continued to hold his hand before seeing electricity flicker around his arm. 

Ryuko: What the!? 
She yelled as she stood up, watching Y/N with shock as he slowly opened his eyes. 

Y/N: M-Mom? 
He groans as he looked at her with E/C eyes. 

Ryuko: Y/N! 

Somewhere Else 

???: The police have investigated the group calling themselves "The League of Villains", and there does not appear to be anyone registered with the name Shigaraki. He is in his 20s or 30s with a quirk that lets him disintegrate whatever he touches. It's the same with the villain called Kurogiri with the warp gate. They are probably not citizens and are using false names. In other words, they are people with unregistered quirks who are part of society's underbelly.
A man in a suit said as the school staff listened. 

???: You mean, we don't know anything. 
A man with white hair said as he had his arms crossed. 

???: Once their ringleader, Shigarki's wounds heal, they'll definitely try again. It'll be a pain. 
Another in a red cloak said. 

All Might: Their ringleader, huh? 
He asked himself as Nezu looked at him. 

Nezu: What is it, All Might?