Chapter 5: U.A

Third Person POV 

Nezu: Ryukyu, I'm glad you could come. 
He said as he looked at the pro hero. 

Ryukyu: Why did you need to see me? 
She asked as she held her hands together. 

Nezu: Just wanted to tell you about your son's condition. 
He said as Ryukyu remained silent. 

Ryukyu: W-What happened? 
She asked with hints of fear. 

Nezu: Nothing serious. 
He said before pulling out a remote and clicking a button, the room darkening as a screen was shown. 

Nezu: I've got to say, your son seems to be in control most of the time. 
He said as the screen showed Y/N shooting out electricity into 5 robots. 

Ryukyu: Most? 
She asked as Nezu clicked the button once more, showing Y/N running down the stairs with a grin before throwing a punch into a training robot. Punching through the robot's chest, Y/N slammed his fist into the ground as the robot crashed into the ground. Gripping the robot, Y/N slowly ripped his hand out of its chest before electricity flickered around him. His grin slowly fading away as he gripped his arm. 

Ryukyu: D-Did he hurt anyone? 

Nezu: Luckily no, you're son seems to know how to control himself. 

To Y/N 

Class: Quirk assessment test!? 
They yelled as they stood behind Aizawa. 

Aizawa: If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes. 
He said as he turned towards the class before looking at Y/N. 

Aizawa: You kids have been doing these since junior high, too right? 
He asked as he pulled out a phone. 

Y/N: Oh great. 
He thought to himself. 

Alatreon: My favorite. 

Aizawa: Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating. Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right? 
He asked as Bakugo looked at him with hints of confusion while the others looked at him. 

Y/N: Impressive. 
He thought to himself. 

Alatreon: I can do better. 

Aizawa: In junior high, what was your best results for the softball throw? 

Bakugo: 67 meters. 

Aizawa: Then, try doing it with your quirk. Stay in the circle. 
He said as Bakugo walked up to him before being given a ball. 

Aizawa: You can do whatever you want as long you stay in the circle. 
He said as he turned around to face Bakugo. 

Aizawa: Hurry up. Give it all you've got. 
He said as Bakugo stretched his arms. 

Bakugo: I'll add a blast to the pitch. 
He thought to himself before plating his feet into the ground as he reeled his arm back. 

Bakugo: Die! 
He yelled as he reeled his arm forward, throwing the ball into the air as an explosion occurred above him.

???: Die? 
A boy with green hair asked. 

Aizawa: That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero. 
He said as he held the phone up, revealing how far Bakugo threw as the classed gasped in shock. 

Y/N: Impressive. 
He thought to himself with shock. 

Alatreon: And I can definitely do better. If you just let me out for a little bit. 

???: 750 meters? Seriously? 
A boy with blonde hair asked. 

???: What's this? It looks fun. 
A girl with pink hair said with excitement. 

???: We can use our quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course! 
One exclaimed. 

Aizawa: "It looks fun" huh? 
He said as the class looked at him with confusion while Y/N remained silent. 

Aizawa: You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time? 
He asked as the class continued to remain silent. 

Aizawa: All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion. 
He said with a smirk. 

Class: Huh?! 
They gasped with shock as Y/N looked at him with widen eyes. 

Y/N: What... 

Alatreon: Hardcore. I'm going to enjoy this. 

Aizawa: We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to U.A's hero course! 
He said with a grin.

???: Last place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair! 
A girl with brown hair yelled at him. 

Aizawa: Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Michky D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus ultra. Overcome it with all you've got. 

Somewhere Else 

???: Where are we. 
A girl in black armor as another with red armor stood up. 

???: I don't know Narga. 
The girl in red armor said as she scanned the area. 

???: There you two are. 
A voice called out as the two girls turned to see a man with red eyes. 

Red: Who are you. 
She said as she looked at him. 

Man: There is a boy I need you to take care of. He's at U.A. Get rid of him.

Here is chapter 5 of Black Dragon of UA! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next ?