Chapter 15: Former Elder

Third Person POV 

???: Do you see this? The child who tore down downtown is now fighting a fellow hero in UA. 
A new reporter said as a loud thud was heard. 

News Reporter: I-I've never seen anything like this. 
They said with hints of fear as the woman crashed into the school wall, blood slowly running down the wall as she slowly stood up. 

News Reporter: Hey! Are you okay?
She asked as the woman slowly looked towards her, seeing her purple filled eyes glaring at her. 

News Reporter: Ma'am? 
She asked as the woman grinned at her, slowly approaching her with a grin. 

News Reporter: O-O-Oh my god. 
She stuttered with fear as she backed up away from the woman. 

News Reporter: Get away. 
She told her as the woman continued to approach them, revealing her bloodied claws as she slowly raised them. 

News Reporter: Run! 
She yelled as the woman was suddenly kicked away onto the road. 

THUD 

Wolf Woman :GAH! 
She yelled as she crashed into the street. 

News Reporter: O-O-Oh my god. 
She gasped with fear as Y/N now stood in front of her. Seeing horns that formed at his head, his slit eyes glaring at the woman as black scales slowly formed around his arms. 

News Reporter: W-W-What the hell are you. 
She said with fear as Y/N remained silent, glaring at the wolf-like woman before him. 

THUD 

???: Alatreon. 
The woman growled as she slowly stood up. Her claws digging into the concrete as she glared at him. Gritting her teeth as she revealed her wolf like fangs. 

Somewhere Else 

Ryuko: Let me help my son! 
She yelled as Midnight held her by her arm while a few heroes ran past them. 

Midnight: Let them handle this. Let All Might handle this. 
She said as Ryuko glared at her. 

Ryuko: Let me go! I'll stop him! 
She yelled at her as Midnight remained silent. 

Midnight: With that other one out there? There is no way you can stop that fight between them. 
She said as Ryuko continued to glare at her, tears running down her cheeks. 

All Might: Don't worry about him Ryuko. I'll make sure he comes back safely. 
He said before disappearing as Ryuko stood with Midnight, looking at the ground as tears fell to the ground. 

Somewhere Else 

Deku: W-What's happening? 
He asked with fear as the other students looked at him with fear. 

???: Is it a villain attack? 
One with blonde hair asked as another shrugged before hearing a loud thud. 

???: WHATWASTHAT!? 
A student screamed as another whimpered into another's shoulder. 

Deku: Where's Tsuyu and Ochacco? 

Somewhere Else 

Ochaco: O-O-Oh my god. 
She gasped with shock as the woman bit into Y/N's arm, her fangs digging deep into his arm as blood dripped onto the ground. 

Ochaco: I-I've never seen anything like this. 
She said as Y/N slammed the woman into the ground, electricity flickering around his arm before hearing a loud boom as the area suddenly shook. 

To Y/N 

Y/N: Stop destroying the area. There are people here. 
He said to Alatreon as the woman attempted to bite him again.