Chapter 9: Attack on USJ Pt 1

Third Person POV 

???: Thirteen and Eraser head, huh? 
A stranger asked as the others walked out of the portal. 

???: The teacher's schedule we recieved the other day said that All Might was supposed to be here. 
A man covered in purple mist commented. 

Aizawa: The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh? 

???: Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too.  All Might...the Symbol of Peace...I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids? 
Another asked as a few robes loosed around Aizawa. 

???: What villains? No way! There's no way they could get into a hero school! 
Another in red hair yelled as Y/N looked at them with hint of fear. 

Alatreon: Let me out. 

Y/N: Why now. 
He replied back as he continued to look at the group of villains. 

Alatreon: Because you were never able to fight on your own. 

Momo: Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors? 
She asked as she looked at Thirteen. 

Thirteen: We have them, of course, but - 

???: Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. They planned this attack with some sort of goal in mind. 
A boy with white and red hair told the rest of the class as they looked at him with hints of fear and shock. 

Alatreon: They are dumb and they shall with their life. 

Aizawa: Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villain even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. 
He said before turning towards a student. 

Aizawa: Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your quirk, too. 

Kaminari: Yes sir. 

Deku: What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you erase their quirks. Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. 

Alatreon: So that is what he did to us that other time. 

Deku: A frontal battle is - 

Aizawa: You can't be a hero with just one trick. 
He said as he looked at him. 

Aizawa: I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen. 
He said before jumping down into the group of villains. 

Villain 1: Shooting squad, let's go. 
One said as he held his hands up. 

???: Didn't our intel say it would just be Thirteen and All Might? Who's that? 
Another with grey hair asked as another stood by her. 

???: I don't know. But if he think he can come at us from the front by himself. 

To Y/N 

Alatreon: Come on. Let me out and I can end them all in a blink of an eye. 

Y/N: Shut up.

???: This is no time for analysis! 
Another voice yelled as Y/N turned to see Deku looking at another before running down towards the entrance. 

Alatreon: Wait. 

Y/N: What? Why? 
He asked as a portal opened in front of the entrance. 

???: I won't let you. 
A man with purple aura said as he stared at the class. 

???: Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us but we have invited ourselves in  to the home of the heroes, U.A High School, in order to have All Might, the symbol of peace, take his last breath. 
He said as the class stared at him with fear. 

Deku: Huh? 

???: I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? 
He asked as the students clenched their fists. 

???: Well, that is neither here nor there. 
He said as his aura slowly appeared larger. 

???: This is the part I am to play. 
He said as Thirteen aimed her hand at him to only see Bakugo and a boy with red hair lung at him.

Red Hair Boy: Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it? 
He asked as the smoke slowly cleared around them. 

Alatreon: Shoot first, ask questions later. I like it. 

???: Oh dear, that was dangerous. 
He said as he revealed himself to the class. 

???: That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs. 

Thirteen: No! Move away, you two! 
She yelled as they all looked at her. 

???: My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death! 
He yelled as Y/N suddenly charged at him. 

Thirteen: Y/N! 
She yelled as Y/N shot a fireball at the stranger. 

BOOM 

THUD 

Y/N was suddenly brought into a separate room as he stood up, rubbing the back of his head .

Y/N: Maybe that wasn't such a good idea. 
He said before turning around to see a group of villains looking at him with a smirk. 

Villain: Look at what we have here. 
One said with a smirk as he cracked his knuckles. 

Villain 2: Let's have fun with this one. 
Another said as Y/N's eyes suddenly changed. 

Y/N: You. 
He growled as he turned towards the other. 

Y/N: It's you. 
He growled as he clenched his fists while the looked at him with widen eyes. 

???: Y-Y/N? 
The other asked in shock as electricity flickered around his arm. 

Alatreon: If it isn't my favorite meal. You've arrived at a good time as always. Alex. 

Here is chapter 9 of Black Dragon of UA! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next?