The concert

Yamaguchi woke up and felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist Is Tsukki hugging me oh my god! my wish has come true Yamaguchi got excited turning around to see his sleeping face "Tsukk-" his smile faded away to see Kenma, "Tsukki's out with Kuroo, they went on a date" Kenma said opening his eyes "we get to be alone" he smirked. 

Kenma went to make breakfast for Yamaguchi, Yamaguchi wore Tsukki's shirt it smelled like him and it felt like he was hugging him the whole time "Heyyy that Tsukki's shirt not mine" Kenma said sounding sad walking to Yamaguchi "I know, it feel nice it's like he's hugging me" Yamaguchi blushed "yea well next time I will bring you my shirt" Kenma said before placing a kiss on his forehead. They ate together "so what do you want to do?" Kenma asked "I don't think you know this but I sing and I have a concert today so I need to practice" Yamaguchi said "OH MY GOD! I'M SO GONNA COME AND SEE YOU!" Kenma said excited hugging him.

Yamaguchi practiced with Kenma, it was weird for Yamaguchi cause Tsukki was the one who practiced with him. "You are so good at singing babe!" Kenma said when Yamaguchi finished "babe?. oh uh thanks" Yamaguchi said getting confused at the word babe gladly Kenma didn't hear him ask the word babe. Yamaguchi went to his concert and hid behind the curtains "you got this Yama babe" Kenma said kissing him before going to sit, Yamaguchi peeked from the curtains to see who came to see him That's a lot of people, Tsukki! he came ,with Kuroo well here goes nothing. "H-hey everyone, hope you enjoy my singing today I will be singing washing machine heart by Mitski" Yamaguchi said holding a microphone microphone. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe as the song started "Toss your dirty shoes in my washing machine heart baby bang it up inside, I'm not wearing my usual lipstick I thought maybe we would kiss tonight, baby will you kiss me already and toss your dirty shoes in my washing machine heart baby bang it up inside" he started, remembering when he kissed him at the party "baby though I closed my eyes I know who you pretend I am, I know who you pretend I am. Do mi ti why not me? whyy not me? Do mi ti why not me, why not me, Do mi ti why not me, why not me Do mi ti" he yelled his heart out looking at Tsukki while Kuroo put his arm around him tears started forming in his eyes.

Kenma saw him looking at Tsukki, he's still in love with him but I bet I can make him love me. When he finished Kenma went next to him to tell him how great he was, when he was walking up the stairs he saw him  hugging Tsukki "I'm so happy you came! I don't care what anyone says I just want you to tell me if I was good" Yamaguchi smiled "you were good Tadashi" Tsukki chuckled hugging him back, "not even me?" Kenma asked and Yamaguchi stopped hugging Tsukki "you too" Yamaguchi smiled it looked like a forced smile yea right  Kenma thought. 

(Rip Kenma)