"Jealous much?"

Yamaguchi's eyes opened as the sun hit them "ugh" he groaned covering his face with his pillo, it was wet from all the crying he  cried all night. "I see you have woken up" Kenma smiled walking across the room as he stopped to talk to Yamaguchi with a toothbrush in his mouth, "yea, I have a headache so" Yamaguchi said putting his hand on his head "sooo you need cuddles and kisses" Kenma tackled him on the bed "careful your toothbrush!" Yamaguchi said scared he might choke, Kenma rolled his eyes and threw it away "you're more important than my toothbrush" he said leaning in for a kiss. That kiss turned into a makeout session, Yamaguchi pushed back and got up "Ima go brush my teeth" he left Kenma on the bed. "You done? we have are going to practice today with Aoba Johsai" Kenma said banging on the door "AOBA JOHSAI!?" Yamaguchi yelled slipping on something, "YAMA!" Kenma opened the door after hearing a big sound to find Yamaguchi on the ground covered in soap and toothpaste, his hair was messy and his toothbrush was in his mouth "even when you fall you're hot" Kenma accidently blurted out "I'm sorry what?" Yamaguchi said blushing "n-nothing JUST HURRY UP" Kenma yelled running away.

Yamaguchi ran to the car that was about to start "WAIT FOR ME!" he yelled "Yamaguchi!"Kuroo yelled stopping the car "sorry I'm late" Yamaguchi said entering the car "you're always late" Tsukki chuckled "yeah well you're always.." Yamaguchi almost roasted Tsukki but not knowing what to say so they looked at Yamaguchi trying to figure out what to say. When they arrived, they got out the car. Yamaguchi looked at Oikawa aka he's biggest crush "he's handsome as always" Yamaguchi said smiling at him not knowing that he said that out loud "still have a crush on him huh?" Tsukki said in an annoyed tone "Look at him! and tell me how you can't have a crush on him" Yamaguchi said pointing at him bringing Oikawa's attention, Oikawa smiled and waved at Yamaguchi, Yamaguchi waved back at him surprised, Tsukki gave him a death stare and pushed Yamaguchi towards the door. "HE WAVED AT ME!" Yamaguchi yelled shaking Tsukki "woah ok chill" Tsukki laughed. 

Kenma walked in the door and went to Yamaguchi who was still freaking out "uhm you good?" Kenma asked "NO I'M NOT OIKAWA JUST- WAVED AT ME" he squealed the "waved at me" part "and?" Kenma asked still confused "AND? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY AN-" he started freaking out but got interruped by Tsukki "yup let's go Tadashi". Oikawa was surrounded by fangirls and Yamaguchi pretented to be a fangirl so no one would notice him but exactly when Oikawa was going to sign his notebook Tsukki grabbed him and put him on his shoulders "GET ME DOWN! TALL BLONDIE!" Yamaguchi yelled still pretending to be a fangirl with a feminine voice "I know it's you Tadashi" Tsukki said walking "I DON'T KNOW NO TADASHI!" Yamaguchi yelled still not giving in "Yamaguchi Tadashi?" Oikawa asked walking to them "YES YES THAT'S ME" Yamaguchi said excited looking at Oikawa "nice to-" Oikawa said giving him his hand but Tsukki turned Yamaguchi the other way around so Yama would give Oikawa his back "NO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT MY PRINCE WAS TALKING TO ME!" Yamaguchi yelled angrily looking at Tsukki "yea well right now I'm your prince" Tsukki said still mad "r-really?" Yamaguchi said smiling but Tsukki rolled his eyes and walked to the gym as Yamaguchi talked to him about a quiz he took last  night and that he has a chance with Oikawa and how relatable they are.

When they were going to start practice Oikawa approached Yamaguchi and gave him his hand "nice to meet you for real this time" he smiled, Yamaguchi tried to keep his cool and shook it "nice to meet you too" "so was that your boyfriend or?" "TSUKKI!? WHAT NO! I-I'M SINGLE" Yamaguchi smiled trying in for a chance with Oikawa, Kenma overheard and started crying and Tsukki noticed so he yelled at Yamaguchi "YAMAGUCHI your BOYFRIEND is crying" "Kenma!" Yamaguchi said running to Kenma but Oikawa stopped him "I thought you were single?" "I uh I'm not I was only joking but my boyfriend needs me" he said removing Oikawa's hand from his shoulder "Kenma are you ok?" he asked running to him "d-do you like me?" Kenma said trying to stop from crying "of course I do lets go" Yamaguchi forced his smile and running away "if you really did you would hold my hand" Kenma mumbled walking away. 

Yamaguchi and Oikawa kept talking like they were friends since they were little and Tsukki and Kenma were BOTH jealous "so when you gon stop looking at your boyfriend and Oikawa" Makki smirked at Tsukki "Yamaguchi is just a friend plus I have a boyfriend so" Tsukki said still looking at them "oh yea than why you holding the ball like you're about to pop it" Makki smirked again, Mattsu came from behind Tsukki and whispered into his ears "jealous much?" Tsukki started to think for a seconds but than pushed them both away and continued to play.

(THIS IS MY FAV CHAPTER I HAVE WROTE SO YUH)