Stop lying to yourself

"here tries these on, you have been squinting for hours" Sugawara said giving Kenma glasses "woah,I can see so much better" Kenma said as he put on them on "thanks" he smiled giving them back "you should buy glasses" Sugawara suggested "will do!" Kenma smiled waving running to his boyfriend. "Miss me?" He said hugging him from behind "No Tsukki!" Yamaguchi said pushing him "I'm Kenma.." Kenma said sounding sad, Yamaguchi turned around "OH! so so sorry, Tsukki was annoying me" Yamaguchi said sounding bad "oh well anyway I need glasses "Kenma said "I love glasses" Yamaguchi smiled looking at Tsukki "GOOD SO MAYBE YOU WILL ACTUALLY LOVE ME!" Kenma said crossing his arms "What do you mean! I obviously lo- like you" Yamaguchi said hugging him not being able to tell him that he loves him "I made a playlist for youu" Kenma smiled taking out his phone to show him "awhh really?" Yamaguchi smiled "mhm cause I love you" Kenma nodded showing him "All my favorite songs!" Yamaguchi smiled scrolling "what about you, did you make me a playlist?" Kenma asked taking Yama's phone "K-Kenma I don't think you shou-" Yamaguchi tried telling him "Tsukiyama? whats that a ship name of you and Tsukki? songs to listen while missing him... who's him?" Kenma asked scrolling through his spotify "Me and Tsukki made a playlist when we were younger so I listen to it cause it has our favorite songs and the other was for" Yamaguchi tried to think of what to say for the other playlist "For you! when we're not hanging out I cry listening to it, it makes me think of you" he lied to his boyfriend in front of his face "Oh.. sorry I misdoubted you anyways gotta go for my glasses" Kenma said giving him back his phone. 

a week later

"Yamaguchi!!!!!!!!!! do you like my glasses" Kenma said hugging him "OH MY! YESSSSS YOU LOOK" just like Tsukki he continued the sentence in his head "CUTE!" Yamaguchi smiled thinking of Tsukki. "Let's go have ice cream!"  Yamaguchi smiled holding hands with Kenma, "one vanilla, and one lemon" Yamaguchi smiled to the man who was selling ice cream "you always loved lemon ice cream" Yamaguchi smiled to Kenma "I did?"  Kenma asked of course you do Tsukki "I think so?" Yamaguchi said forgetting that he's not Tsukki. "You got some ice cream on your nose babe!" Yamaguchi laughed "oh- wait babe?" Kenma asked surprised but Yamaguchi didn't hear him cause he was busy laughing. They spent the whole day togethr, Yamaguchi was acting strange to Kenma like calling him 'babe' and giving more attention to him more than usual.

"bye! love you" Yamaguchi smiled kissing Kenma "I-I love you too" Kenma stuttered shocked that he said 'Love you'. Yamaguchi smiled skipping his way home, "someone's happy" he heard a voice say "yup Tsukki and I were just hanging out" Yamaguchi smiled at Tsukki "uhm I'm Tsukki and we weren't hanging out I was out with Kuroo" Tsukki said confused, "yea I meant to say Kenma not Tsukki" Yamaguchi said completely broken "so uh your stepfather is home so come in" Tsukki said caring for his friend. Yamaguchi layed next to Tsukki than started to talking to himself in his head ' I was hanging out with Tsukki- GOD STOP LYING TO YOURSELF YAMAGUCHI!' Yamaguchi tried to stop himself from crying and went to bed.