RULES for the JUDGES

Hello judges!

The rules for you are simple BUTT very keen and I'll disapprove of you right away if you don't follow any of the rules.

The participants can join too, but your category shouldn't be the ones that you have put your book in, or I'll disqualify you right away in both.

FOR THE JUDGES:

•Please be fair with your judging because I know some of you might come across with people you don't like and that's fine. If you want me to allot you any other book, I will. But please let me remind you that you will only be judging their writing skills and not their personality.

•Do not accept bribery, and do not involve yourself in. I will know anyway and I will get angry. Trust me, you don't want me to be angry.

•The number of judges will be increasing as the number of books will keep grading higher because I won't certainly burden the same old judges to do more of the work.

•The marks sheet will be given to you by me in the dms. All you have to do is give me the marks of your candidates on time and I will process the hectic task myself.

•You have an option to read the whole book OR the first seven chapters of the book OR read the first two chapters+middle three chapters+the last chapter of the update to see how the candidate has written.

•Before giving you the marks sheet, I will ask you a few questions to test you if you have read through the rules up here or not.
And if you have failed, then I'm sorry. I will have to rule you out :)

NOW
WITH THE FORMSSSS

Username:
Category for which you want to judge:
Rules to be adhered:
Patient enough to read several books?: (I'm a psychology student. I can easily tell if you're interested or not by your answer with this so be careful.)
Tags: At least 7 for you :)

DO NOT DM ME UNNECESSARILY BECAUSE I HAVE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN THE RULES ABOVE!

KIM NAMJOON

KIM SEOKJIN

MIN YOONGI

JUNG HOSEOK

PARK JIMIN

KIM TAEHYUNG

JEON JUNGKOOK

BTS OT7

BTS SHIPS!
[MENTION THE ONES YOU WANNA JUDGE FOR!]