WINNERS OF 💎MIN YOONGI💎 CATEGORY

Oof, what to say for this I'm so in bliss ayyy
But seriously. I've been blessed with some of the most creative pieces of works that have blown my mind away.
Here are the winners for the MIN YOONGI category people.

The FIRST place winner is:
Déjà vu | inky_jin 🥇
Score: 92
The work is so beautifully written and well expressed oh my. I think the author deeply understands the meaning and the feeling of love and through the decades and centuries Yoongi is just— okay no teasers hehe. But I really love how well it is written. Apt vocabulary, a bit focus on proper grammar in the initial chapters are needed, other than these though, you're so good!

The SECOND place winner is:
YOONGBOT | KimGits 🥈
Score: 90
Oh my God, this author creates masterpieces for sure! The cover has me totally smitten because its suiting the theme so much, obviously haha! Just a little bit more concentration of the punctuation marks dear and you're good to go!

The THIRD place winner is:
Seesaw | strawberry1d 🥉
Score: 89
Yup, there's another one with the same title. It's a well detailed and a good book with a strong storyline which keeps the readers seated. Your efforts are commendable, author. Just a few presentation skills and you're so good to go.

Feather. | zyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Score: 85
Tagging your username was such a headache omg. But the book is so well described uwu I'm in love with your delicate writing. I was in actually tears by some of the chapters because it's a pain of reality which really makes this story quite unique and beautiful. Well done, author!

Sonata | chimchillapepper
Score: 82
So much of angst at every chapter. But this book might be the perfect example of angst with a happy ending. I really love the name of the book. Although, I'd like to suggest the author to put some efforts in the presentation skills because it matters a lot.

Seesaw | MizAgustD
Score: 75
Look at the tag where it's ranked though lmao sorry for cracking up. I almost got a heartattack too when I saw 98 chapters. So the lovers of lengthy books, read this book! Overall, the book is very nudgy with kinda domestic Yoongi. I'd like to suggest the author to improve a bit of a presentation.

Happily Ever After | Zinger_07
Score: 78
Gosh, it must be so bad to eventually lose your voice because of an accident. I really like where the story is going. I hope the author updates the stories in a stable way.

Him and I | JerzaNalu1441
Score: 76
It's a simple story with a simple title and and attractive plot like for the youth. The bits of sarcasm hits perfectly enough to make the readers smile. Good book!

From His Heart | -Yoonshooky
Score: 84
Really good plotline but the chapters are so short, BUT sweet. There are fifteen parts but I read through all like in 10 minutes. Everyone has their own tastes, and for thus award, we look for something unique, and I must say, this book is unique which keeps the reader's imagination fresh with all the notes that Yoongi writes hehe.

The Art of Moving On | INeedHolyWaterOopss
Score: 82.5
It's a simple yet captivating story but a real tear jerker in the initial and the middle chapters. Like....I didn't want to be in such a sad condition! But honestly, Yoongi books are really calm and poise which is just like the said man uwu. (Ignoring the underlying struggles)

Your Hero | Writing_For_You20
Score: 83
I'm actually friends with the author, and my God does she create wonders. The book is really detailed with the noisy neighbors and the sudden rescue. Hence the name, your hero. It's a good book to read. (PS I made the cover for her a long time ago haha)

The Badass Mafia | Armyblink_0521
Score: 77
Readable work with mafia Yoongi, and we love our dumpling in such works. Surprisingly, its the only work of mafia theme that I got in this award series. Although, I must suggest to the author to use strong vocabulary and a bit of sarcasm because it's obviously Yoongi and also it might suit the mafia theme a lot.

WINNERS ARE REQUESTED TO DM ME AND LET ME KNOW YOUR USERNAME ON INSTAGRAM AND I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR BADGES OR CAN ACCESS YOUR REQUEST FOR A BOOK COVER WITH THE BADGE
INSTAGRAM: tae_the_crisis
EMAIL : frictionfreaks@gmail.com