guys please

Is it that hard to follow these instructions to enter into the awards guys?

I have people mentioning their work's number of views...did I ask?

Please don't confuse me and also, it's not based on reads. We are only here to judge you by your creativity and not how many people are reading your beautiful work.

Also, I've had people skipping a few of these instructions and simply copy pasting forms which they've used to enter in other award shows.

Seriously...I've even given you an option to ask me in the Instagram dm's so that I can give you the format and you can fil it out.

And mature themes all of it includes content which is not to be read by anyone below 18. If a book contains bloody, sexual or abusive content, then it is obviously mature themed even if it has only one paragraph of it.

I'm not sure if angst is considered as mature but as a person pursuing psychology, speaking openly about such themes is effective to the brain as we overthink about it.

Please this makes me want to never host award shows again.

Just be careful all the time guys.

IF I FIND ANY INCOMPLETE OR IRRELEVANT FORMS FILLED OUT FOR THE AWARDS FROM NOW I'M STRAIGHT OUT REJECTING THEM AND YOU CAN UNFOLLOW ME THEN AND THERE.