Prizes explanation

HELLO DEAR PARTICIPANTS AND VIEWERS!

Ever wondered how a good cover and a good critic bunch of reads may improve your writing skills on the whole? Yes, that's because of the boost of a person's self confidence which releases the inner beast in you!

Coming to the point, we will have THREE sets of winners in each of the grounds and I'm sure the competition will be tough because we as a Fandom are so talented!

Applies to every other Fandom too, so please, no fanwars in my comments or I will be ANGERY.

Here are the prize distributions for the winners.

1ST PLACE:

A permanent follow from all three of my accounts here on wattpad.

•A beatiful Golden badge on your book cover!

•A lifetime supply of free graphics of my book covers!

•Voting and commenting on your whole book(s)!

2ND PLACE:

•A permanent follow from TWO of my accounts here on wattpad.

•A gorgeous SILVER badge on your book cover!

•Voting and commenting on your whole book(s)!

3RD PLACE:

A permanent follow from one of my accounts here on wattpad.

•A stunning bronze badge on your book cover!

•Shout-out to the winner on my books and message board!

Also, to the ones who has contributed for gaining the most of the participants will be eligible for elite versions of my book covers (if you're writing a book) and also a huge shout-out on my books and message board!

Do not miss the offer and tag all the people you know! ➡️➡️🔜

HWAITING!

For the participants, do not be disheartened uwu. My dms are always open for a friend and fellow army (I can talk to anyone uwu you don't particularly need to be an army) and my cover shop is always open!