WINNERS OF 💎KIM SEOKJIN💎 CATEGORY

I don't even have words for all the beautiful people writing such masterpieces of our handsome angel (sometimes devil) KIM SEOKJIN.

The FIRST place winner is:
Moonstone | 8GothicRose8 🥇
Score: 89
Oof the description and the details!
It's such a great work, no wonder it got me hooked on it for hours! There's apt usage of grammar, vocabulary and, fonts like, it's so detailed! I'm really excited about this one also because of its unique storyline. A must read!

The SECOND place winner is:
Film out | wineisredder 🥈
Score: 88
Judged by BelEspirit-
The book is so relatable to the ongoing pandemic T-T expect its a bit zombie themed. The book has only 10 chapters and i wish the author writes more and keeps the readers well engaged. A few grammatical mistakes here and there but I'm sure with time and proof reading, you shall overcome that and make yourself better.

The THIRD place winner is:
Solo Performance | KimLunaRJ2 🥉
Score: 87
First of all, OH.MY.GOD.
This fan fiction needs a Fandom of its own because of the original baseline idea of the author! I might actually spoil it if I speak more of it. It explains the real struggle of a KPOOP idol which is really a tear jerker. It was written as though the author themselves are living in Jin's place and that's such an appreciable factor dear. A must read!

Making Her Tupout | JeonJudisu
Score: 71
Judged by BelEspirit-
I think the title is actually "tapout" and not "tupout"? Because I have checked in the internet and there's none with the word tupout lmao no offense we all make mistakes. What's interesting is that the characters are purely foreign themed and with basic American allergies lmao and also, I really need to suggest you on your presentation skills. Just a bit more effort on it sweetie.

Hold Me Tight | Niannez01
Score: 75
Judged by BelEspirit-
The story goes on in a very stable manner and I like it. It has a pinch of logic in it and I'm sure the readers are quite impressed by your work, author. It's quite simple, I must say. So for that, I suggest you to use strong words and good vocabulary which might impress your readers more.

A complicated love story | Nittuse
Score: 76
Short but not REALLY Short chapters by the author. The picture details on every chapter is appreciable but the writing is simple, but neat. I really suggest you to use much better words to keep the readers intrigued. As for the story line, it's a bit too realistic but the title actually suits the story, and that's the whole point of a book. Good book for leisure!

Epiphany | strawberry1d
Score: 83
The book is very well written and is detailed. Of course, we have our world wide handsome being himself and we love to see that. What's interesting is that it's soulmate universe written, and it's captivating with the simple yet attractive, although the plot line is a bit confusing. I'd suggest the author to create a better atmosphere with detailed storyline for each of the characters. PS. I really loved the strings concept. (This book is a win for desi army hehehe)

DAIC | @Yolamnicepaprika_7
Score: 82.5
It's kind of like a short story with detailed explanation about things but has like 10 chapters. Really sensitive content but the author writes this with a lot of emotions. Please do support them and give this book a try, but only for those who are alright with the sensitive content.
DAIC for Death And Its Consequences

Sticky Scandals | joonmaisvu
Score: 85
It's just eight parts BUT I really well written and descriptive with apt vocabulary and presentation with the pictures. I'd really like to appreciate the author for their awesome efforts in detailing and everything which really draws the readers closer to the book plot! It was nice to read this! No more teasers!

Love In Parallel World | bts17forever
Score: 72
Short chapters. Ordinary story line but can be read as a leisure for the readers to widen their imagination. There are a lot of cliffhangers for a small story like this, but I hope the author improves the chapters as it's not completed yet. A little bit of proofreading by you is needed because there's a bit lacking in presentation and the grammatical errors.

Under the Moonlight | YOON_YOON_1
Score: 76
Hats off to the one making the cover! It's really impressive and the presentation skills of the author is appreciable too. It's just that the cover suggests a story happening in the past but the book is mostly modern. I'd really like to suggest you to improve your grammar and vocabulary skills. Mistakes are made too often and I sincerely hope for you to perform better.

S.A.I.D | PrettyScarletStax
Score: 79
Really good presentation from the beginning which impress the readers. The details are apt too. The baseline concept suddenly shifts into adventure which is really appreciated because I myself am a sucker for action and adventure themed stories. There's a lot of detailing in the sensitive content 🥶 but I think it's essential because you've warned the readers already. A few grammatical errors here and there but I hope you will overcome them through proof-reading. Over all, it's a good book!

Shades of Purple | KinkyyBerryy
Score: 80
Of course. We have the realistic themed fan fiction of our WWH and Y/n who comes to Korea for a job or so and the accidental meeting with the famous boy band member. It's a cute story, but I suggest the author to keep more vivid scenes for the readers to enjoy the plot as it is. Overall, it's a good book for leisure. Attractive cover though.

Prank Call | taes_smirk
Score: 78
I've actually read this book a long while ago but it still makes me relish because of the plot lmao. It's a wonderful book, as the title speaks for itself. But id like to suggest to the author that they use a better choice of words and a bit of a presentation to keep the readers grounded to your work. Keep it up!

DNA | AMELIE1318
Score: 77
Altering genes lmao is science going too far?
I really loved reading this and the book kept me on the edge for what's about to happen next and all. It's overall a good work with a stable but unique theme.

WINNERS ARE REQUESTED TO DM ME AND LET ME KNOW YOUR USERNAME ON INSTAGRAM AND I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR BADGES OR CAN ACCESS YOUR REQUEST FOR A BOOK COVER WITH THE BADGE
INSTAGRAM: tae_the_crisis
EMAIL : frictionfreaks@gmail.com