Its been so long part 1 chapter 20

Flash back

(???? Pov)

" excuse me have you seen my son- excuse me have you- please i want to know- Oh that's ok" I have been asking the same question for 8 days ever since my son went missing. We had gone to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and I was talking to my friend in the phone whenever my son wandered off. I was calling him telling him we had to go but he never came. I wanted to find him but I never did. So I'm going to hide in the bathrooms overnight to see what happened to my son and want to know what happened here. they sent me a fruit basket saying how sorry they were but I want to know as a mother cares. I'll have to try to knock out the night guard it won't be too difficult. My son has to be alive I know he is just gotta be strong. I start to feel tears stream down my face remembering his smile his beautiful eyes he was the best son I could ask for always good never yelled just perfect until he had to be taken away from me.

________________________
After knocking out the guard

(???? Pov)

"Okay where should I go now" I say to myself breathing hard. I started to walk down the hallway with a flashlight I gotten off of the night guard and then I see a door that says parts and service. I open the door and peered in. All I saw was old animatronics but one of them caught my eye he was supposed to be a purple bunny but his entire face was ripped off he was also missing an arm. For some reason I felt so bad for him I wanted to help him I didn't know why. I walked over and placed my hand on what was left of his jaw. All of a sudden I was grabbed from behind and dragged away. "NO LET ME GO!!!!" I yelled struggling against his grip. I only got a short glimpse of him he was purple before.....

He killed me.

_______________________
Cliffhanger
Can you guess who the mystery marks were????