Chapter6 Night 2 focus

(Foxy pov)
I just watched the new security guard run across the building yelling "free for days". I laughed " that be a way to start lass's 2 night" I laughed even harder. Then I tried to recall her name "May it be (Y/n)" I think out loud. "I think I'll visit the lass tonight" I said with a toothy grin.
_________________________
(Y/n pov)
You Sit the chomping on pizza then you remember that you are in a crazy place were robots try to smother you to death in robotic suits. Then you remembered what you promised to those children. "Ok how am I going to save them and does foxy really like me and another thing who the heck is foxy" you say as you try to remember who he was. You turn your head to see Chica starring at you though the window. You screamed and slammed the door shut. "Ok focus wait were's the bunny?" You say as you check the cams. He was in the back room looking at you though cam. It made jump and then your chair fell backwards causing you to hit your head off of the floor. Your vision spun and faded. The last thing you saw was gold fur and you heard the pitter patter of something running . Then everything went black.
__________________
The true cliffhanger
_________________