Chapter 25 I love you too much to lose you

(Purple guy pov)

After I gave my sweet a lovely dose of something I call a sleeping medicine she was fast asleep in the seat next to me because as soon as I grabbed her up I had shoved a rag in her face covered in my special medicine to make her fall asleep so she wouldn't struggle but something was strange. Is there something in the back of my car? All the sudden something slammed in the back of my head causing me to hit my head off with the steering wheel and everything went black.

_________________
(Golden Freddy pov)

I looked at the oddly purple man and then turn my head to Foxy's Love. I carefully picked her up and carried her inside. I knew her soul was innocent I don't know why I didn't see it before. Pain and suffering of my past were possible why. I carried her inside the pizzeria. I looked around for a while but didn't see foxy so I set her on a table. Then I disappeared into the nothing I called home.
________________________
(Foxy pov)

" I failed her I failed her I failed her I failed her" I kept saying that over and over again like I was the record player that had broken because of how many times you've played it. My sadness with never ending bonnie was trying to snap me out of it but I couldn't My Love was gone. I stand up and look at the party tables and now I realize what Bonnie was trying to point to. My love . My only. My heart. My sweet (Y/n). I ran to her and hug her as if the world was going to end if I lose her again I would break
I wouldn't be me I would be gone because I love you too much too lose you. Ill protect you with my life my love and whatever happens I will make sure that you never get hurt ever again.
________________

Cliffhanger
I'm sorry that was really cheesy and I know it was a long wait I'm sorry I was sick but that's no excuse I should have been posting to you guys about every single day or at least trying to I hope you guys can forgive me once again I'm sorry I hope you have a wonderful day and the next chapter is the final chapter till the sequel bye!!!!