Chapter 10 From bad to worse

(Foxy pov)
____________________
That night I saw the janitor pull Chica in the back. So I followed them as quietly as I could ,and that was the worst mistake I ever made in my life. I could hear screams of the children and Chica. I needed to help them so I ran in there with no idea what I was doing. When I ran in all I saw was the janitor trying to smother a little girl to death in Chica's suit but I push the janitor out of the way " lass run go tell the others I'll protect kiddies" I said getting in front of the five kids. "But-" she was cut off "GO!" I yelled and she ran as fast as she could to tell the others. I wish I could say that I saved the kids and I wish I could say we got away. But I would be lying...... When the others got there one by one my dear friends got shut off. "NO!!!" I screeched as I slash at him with my hook but no use he has the golden Freddy suit on and it made him as strong as Freddy so he threw me across the room with a great force. By the time I was able to move three of the children were crushed and I know if I had eyes I would've cried. I look over and see the little girl I saved she was injured so I her picked up and ran to the office that now is a security room. I told her to hide and I would be back. The problem was I never came back. I was trying to save a little boy but I met the same fate as my friends. I wished the little girl was safe but I mistaken. They were to young, to sweet, and to gentle to met this fate. "I'm sorry" I whisper as I get shut off and the darkness enfolds me.
_________________________
A/n: next chapter the bite of 87 my way