Chapter9 Night3 how we began

(Foxy pov)
________________________

I was petting (Y/n)'s soft (H/c) hair as she slept. She reminded of me before the accident.......... Before I become a killer and before the missing children.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flash back :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Foxy pov)

"Set him over here" the man said pointing at a spot on a little stage with a star covered curtains. They set me down on the stage and turned me on free rome mode. "He'll be a wonderful Addison to the family" he said to his friend standing next to him. "He's not good for your pockets Fred" the friend said with disapproval in his voice. "He will bring money don't worry jerry" he said in a joyful tone. "All right but don't say I didn't warn you" the friend said as he left. The first few months were fun and joyful. I even made new friends like Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy. The sad thing is all good things must come to an end. They hired a new janitor because the last one quit for better pay so he left. That is when things got bad. The janitor dressed in a golden Freddy suit and three kids followed him in the back. I heard a loud bang! In the back but Freddy's band was to loud for the people to hear the sound. Two more kids follow the golden Freddy in to the back that day. I start to wonder what happened to the kids.
----------------------------
Cliffhanger !!!