Chapter 5: Wild Rider HMMMM

"Allison you ok?" Marnie asked when she say my look of discomfort.

I didn't reply I just stayed seated and looked around my head starting to spin.

"Alli?" Justin asked worried.

"I have to go." I said bolting from the table, running even though their was a voice in my head yelling at me to stay and talk.

Against my better judgement that told me to stay I ran towards the exit not looking back. Even though i could feel eyes watching me as I left.

Once outside my head felt a little better. But when I looked at where I parked my bike and nothing was there I totally freaked, until I looked back and noticed that it was in the alley one block away from the club. Thanking the lord (metaphorically) I started walking towards my bike, (at least I hoped it was my bike). That was until I reached it. It was definitely my bike...but it was in a creepy shape with brass and the flames that used to mark it where now...please don't think I'm crazy..but it almost looked like it was on fire.

"Allison Dregman?" An unfamiliar voice asked behind me.

In response I whirled around seeing the man from the memory I witnessed in the club.

"Depends on who's asking." I snarled at the stranger.

" I was right you are a pretty little thing." The man said

"Who are you and what do you want from me creep." I said viciously turning to my bitch mode on.

"I'd watch your tongue it could be your downfall, but on the other hand you don't back down from a fight that could be an asset." The creepy dude was really starting to creep me out.

A sudden pain went through me making me put my head into my hands but that didn't stop me from snarling "You didn't answer my question.".

"No I didn't." The old man seemed amused with that reply.

"Look old man you have ten seconds to tell me who you are before I scream bloody murder." Moving my hands from my face I stared daggers at the old creep.

"You're amusing, very well I go by many names Mestophilies, Roarek, but for you, you can call

perhaps a name you will know..hmm oh I know Lucifer." The old creep responded raising his arm that didn't hold a creepy skull cann at that last part.

I know it should've surprised me, as a matter of fact it would have, if I believed it oh how naive I was.

"Lucifer, like the devil right." I answered amusingly playing along with this old crazy creep's game.

"You don't believe me." The answered getting angry.

"Hey old guy whatever floats your boat, I mean to each his own." Laughing I insisted moving to sit on my bike. But however when I got on to it, it felt like I was stuck on it my biking gloves sticking on the throttle.

"We are a stupid little thing aren't we." He laughed.

Looking worried but not showing fear I looked straight into his soulless eyes. Bravely saying "What do you want?"

"As I told your mother if you were to die, the rider would resurface I'm only coming to collect on my side of the deal, Now I want you to find "the Forgotten" lackey's of the demon Blackheart and track him down and." Before the old man could respond. In recognition I said

"Blackheart like the stories, he's one of your son's." I questioned looking forward the last part not being quit a question.

"So you've heard of him, track Blackheart down and and kill him, he's weak so it should be relatively easy for the rider to kill him, just don't let him kill you it would be asham." The old guy continued moving towards the back of my bike.

"I'm not doing it." I said with hatred.

"Hmm, you don't have a choice." The old guy replied like the had done this before many times.

And with that my bike started going on full speed with me helplessly a prisoner along for the ride.

What's going on in your head? Wanting more? You'll have to kill your cravings.Later my fellow Riders. LOL