Chapter 8: Why Are There Two Beds?

Youngjae jumped at the sound of a gunshot before barging into the room to see the scene that shocked him.

Jimin pushed the owner off of him, throwing his jeweled mask away and taking off the heels to go running to Jungkook, first taking off his gag.

"You're not my boyfriend." The smaller chuckled and shook his head.

"Name is Moon, I'm a friend, come, V is safe with my partner," Jimin explained and moved to untie him but at the sound of a click, he froze.

"W-Who- Wha- you- you killed my dad!" The smaller licked his lips and took the knife from his leg. Showing Youngjae who flinched but Jimin bent down and ripped the rope from around Jungkook's legs.

"Your dad is not who you think he is and can you take my friend out, I need something from the computer." He said and took a step to the side. Youngjae looked at his father on the ground as he was slowly his arm, his finger accidentally slipped on the trigger, the bullet soaring through the air and hitting Jimins leg

Yoongi growled at the sight and shot the man, it hitting his arm making Jungkook screamed and grip his hair, mumbling how he's going to kill a certain someone.

The small assassin cursed with his hand covering his bleeding leg, reaching for the earphone in his pocket just to find it crushed.

Another gunshot when off and Jungkook ran to hide behind the desk causing Jimin to move in front of the window and do a thumbs up.

Yoongi nodded and stood back up, heading over to Taehyung who was sobbing on the floor. "Who pulled your panties? Your boy is fine." The younger shook his head.

"He-He's going to-to b-break up with m-me." He cried while Yoongi cleaned up his stuff.

"Come, I'll buy you and Jungkook ice cream or at least hand you money if I have to leave the country." Taehyung wiped his eyes and sniffled.

"R-Really?" He asked with big eyes and Yoongi chuckle at the cuteness but he'll never admit that.

"Come on kid, let's go make sure they are alright." He smiles and after grabbing his stuff, he leads the way to the front of the work building they were just on.

On the other side, Youngjae came out holding a limping Jimin and Jungkook walking by himself with his arms wrapped around himself.

When the two youngest locked eyes, Taehyung covered his mouth and bolted, not even looking at the cars coming their way. Tackling his boyfriend into a hug, Taehyung held him tightly before kissing his whole face, then his lips.

"Please don't tell your dad about this." Jungkook sniffled with a small laugh. "Shadow said he'll pay for ice cream so please don't break up with me." The youngest grins and puts his hand on Taehyungs cheek.

"Would never think of breaking up with you. I knew you would come, except this was a slight shocker." Jimin waved him off and stares at Yoongi doing the same.

"He was worried like crazy, you know. He's cute when he's also mad. Oh, suggestion, wouldn't take Youngjae over with you cause he carries a-".

"Pocket knife in his left pocket and a silencer in the right that matches the gun attached to his waist. Yeah, I know." Jimin licks his lips and looks at Youngjae. "I'm sorry I ruined your party." The man shrugged.

"Wasn't very fun in the first place, I'll take over the hotels and hopefully we can be friends in the future. I have a feeling you like the one waiting." Jimin blushes yet nods.

"I'm also 16."

"Holy shit." Youngjae shoves Jimin into Taehyungs arms immensely.

"Yeah, I get that a lot." The smallest laughed and lets the older go. Looking both ways, he covers the wound with his hand and steps forward.