Chapter 24: Little Shimmy Shimmy!

"Not everything has to be an argument, you know?"

"Yes, I know but I can tell you that you're wrong in seven different languages, which gives me the advantage, haha!" Jimin crossed his arms and huffed.

"Guys, it's just Janga," Jinyoung spoke looking at them confused but slightly amused.

"Yeah, but we are in teams and Jimin is about to make us lose." Yoongi snapped as his boyfriend takes out the block, the building shook, yet stood tall.

"HA, I TOLD YOU!" The smaller swing his arm to raise it over his head, but doing so, knocked the tower over. "Fuck, that shouldn't count." Yoongi groans and leans back against the couch while Jimin pouts and suddenly sits on his lap. Jinyoung smiles and turns to Namjoon dancing in his seat.

"You have to pay for our dinner!" The kid squeals, getting more excited to the point of jumping up to do the running man over to Jimin and sticking his tongue out at him.

"Oh, you are a nasty one." The assassin sticks his tongue out before curling up into a ball under Yoongi's chin. "I don't like this game. I don't want to play anymore, I quit."

"Jimin it's game night, you can't be a sore loser."

"Can't hear, falling asleep," Jimin mumbles closing his eyes with a hum, listening to his lover's heartbeat.

"Alright, I guess we can end it here since he's tired. Good night guys." Yoongi smiles and stands up, lifting the younger as well. "Goodness, you've been getting heavier, I should stop feeding you." He groans and heads to the door which Namjoon opened laughing.

"Make sure you guys get back home safely. Jinyoung go open Yoongi's car door so Jimin can continue fake sleeping." The said child whines, dragging his feet as he walks out of the house and opens the door for the assassins.

"Thanks, kid and figure out which restaurant you want to eat at. Yet, next game night, I will pick the game, I don't trust you anymore after you've won for a month in a row." Yoongi squinted his eyes teasingly.

"Alright, grandpa Shadow, do your worse!" Jinyoung grins, waving at him while running back inside.

"Such an evil kid." Shaking his head, he put his boyfriend inside, making sure he was comfortable before going to the driver's seat and beginning to drive, not at all surprised Jimin actually fell asleep.

Upon getting home, Yoongi brought them inside and laid the smaller down on their queen-sized bed, changing his lover into pajamas, then he did himself. When he slid under the covers, Jimin instantly cuddled up to his boyfriend after feeling the warmth next to him.

The older smiles and shuffled slightly on his side to hold the smaller closer. "You really are the light of my life." He whispers, kissing the top of Jimin's head, then closed his eyes.

~•~•~

"ARE YOU INSANE?" The man screams as his partner falls to the ground with two bullets wound in both of his eyes.

"Do you truly want me to answer that?" Jimin questioned, putting his hands on his hips. "You guys were the ones to break into my home while I wasn't here. I have to protect my family's belonging when the man can't do it. Jk, I am the man, why are you here?"

"You have a very lovely house, I'm not rich so this is just easy money." The assassin stepped back and looked at himself.

"Am I easy money?" The guy shook his head and leaned back. "How old are you? You seem young and weirdly not afraid or well you're less scared than my friend here."

"I'm 24."

"Oh, so you're youngish, actually older than me. Was this your idea or your friends?"